First Day of School

MJ POV

It was my first time going to a normal school for once. It's going to be difficult considering I have to wear gloves to hide my powers. But that's okay as long as I keep the gloves on everything would be okay. I have control over them but when I get over come with emotion they tend to get out of control.

But anyways last week I had secretly move into the town White Chapel. But now is my first day of school and I'm strangely not nervous or scared. I'm rather excited, even though it would probably be a nightmare. I started my day like any other, breakfast, shower, get dressed, and make up. I hop onto my motorbike and ride off towards my new school.

What if I have to leave because it's too much? No way right? Yeah yeah

As I pull up to the school and rev my engine, just for the hell of it, before getting off. I notice everyone's eyes were on me. I start my walk to the front doors without taking off my helmet to help me out on getting into the school. I hear everybody whispering about me as I walk by.

" Who is this?"

" I didn't hear about a new student."

I heard that and anything similar to that. As soon as I walk in the doors everyone's head snapped towards me. I take off my helmet and everyone's eye widen. " OH MY GOD IT'S THE ICE QUEEN." I heard a girl yell. I just smirk and continue my walk to the front office. Everyone's eyes were on me, I look at everyone but one guy catches my eye. He was standing with who I assume was his friend, he looked like a geek but that doesn't matter, he was really cute. Walking by him I held eye contact with him, I looked him up and down checking him out. Before I had to look away I wink at him and he goes red, which I giggle at.

I walk down to the office so I can get my schedule. In and the front desk lady looks at me and back at her computer. " Hey sweetie, how can I help ya?" She asks.

" Hello, I'm Madelyn Wilson and I'm here to pick up my schedule." I say to her.

" Ah okay, I have your file right here." She says reaching under her desk and pulls out a file." Here you go. Everything's there, schedule, locker number and combination, all you need for the school year. Except for books, that would be provided by your teacher." She smiles and hands me the folder.

" Thank you Miss." I say opening the folder and pulling out my locker number and my schedule.

" Sure thing sweetie, oh I almost forgot you have welcome buddy. Oh Sarah, come here please." She says, then a girl come out from a separate room.

" Hey, I'm Sarah. I'm here to help you around the school and with any school work." She says introducing herself. She sticks her hand out for me to shake which I gladly accept.

" Hey I'm Madel-" I say but she cuts me off.

" Madelyn Julia Wilson." She says excitedly. " Sorry I just really love your music and your movies."

" It's okay. I love that you enjoy my work. Also you can call me MJ." I say to her.

" Okay then... MJ what would you like to do first. I could give you a tour or could go to your locker."  She says starting to ramble a bit.

" Let's go to my locker. I need some where to put my helmet." I say cutting her off.

" Okay then I'll take you there what's your number?" she asks.

I glance at my paper to find the number. " It's 147."

" Okay follow me." I follow her out the door. While walking to my locker she was simultaneously giving me tour. It was kind of hard to pay attention because everyone was asking for my signature on something. Which I tried my best to sign everything people showed me while keeping up with Sarah. I sadly missed some people but we finally stopped at my locker. I look to see it was the cute guy and his friend I saw earlier, my locker was next to their. Nice. " So here is your locker. I'm sorry I've got to meet up with my friend. Come find me if you need anything."