The lovers lie: part 1

3rd person POV:

Police had arrived at Chigau Academy after being called by (Y/n) Conan.

The body of Kirito Kafu was found under a patch of dirt. Everyone was sent home.

Principal Okinawa, headteacher miss Tekol, Students: Ryotaro, Akemi, (Y/n), and a penguin named Pen were the only ones to remain at the crime scene for reasons of their own.

Two detectives then arrived to investigate the crime scene.

(Takagi Wataru/age: 29/occ: detective)

(Miwako Sato/age: 30/occ: detective)

A police officer then ran up to them and began leading them to the crime scene

Sato: So what do we know?

Police officer: The victim is Kirito Kafu, an 18-year-old that went to this Academy.

Police: He's been dead for about 6 months give or take. The cause of death was a blow to the back of the head.

Wataru: Wow, that was fast. How did you figure it all out so quickly?

Police officer: W-well... A student helped us with the information.

Sato: A student?

Police; He's the one who called the police. His name was... Something... Conan. The kid even said who we should interrogate.

Sato/Wataru:(mind) Conan!?

A thought crossed their minds, but they simultaneously brushed the idea off.

Wataru: Show us to these suspects the kid suggested.

(Opening theme)

Wataru and Sato first questioned what evidence did they have. Sadly they didn't have any, due to the six months that past when Kirito was killed.

All they had were suspects that waited on the other side of the hill from where Kirito's body was found.