The dead man's bench: part 1

3rd person POV:

In the middle of the night, Pen walked through a hallway. He then leaned next to a door and lightly tapped the same door 6 times.

This door then slightly opened.

Pen: It seems the kid is a wild card. Not only that but has access to the velvet room.

Pen:... Not going to speak- okay. Whatever.

Pen: But if you want my opinion-

The door shuts.

Pen: Oh come on...

He taps the door 6 times and it slightly opens once more.

Pen: You two should talk.

Pen: Stop being a bitch, and just do it.

The door shuts once more.

Pen: Ugh...

Pen:... I wish Jintou had a brothel... That would make me feel better.

Pen waddled away, back into (Y/n)'s room.

(Opening theme)

In Jintou's park, there's a specific bench called "The dead mans bench".

Legend says that if you visit the bench at the very last hour of the day, you will find a spirit that will make you fear death.

With the Usso existing, this may as well be true and not simply fiction.

That's why the YDI club has gone to investigate. To see the truth of the matter.

Akemi: Why are we here? We're not paranormal investigators.

(Y/n): If it's true then it has something to do with the Usso. Since we're the only ones who can do anything about it, we should investigate.

(Y/n):(mind) If I want to know more about why the worlds are fusing, then I need to find a lead. This might be the only way I can find one.

Pen: And this will definitely increase all your street credit if you solve this case.

Ryotaro: D-do you think there's actually a g-g-ghost...?

Akemi: Don't be ridiculous. Worst-case scenario, it's a shadow.

Ryotaro: That's not better...

(Y/n): Huh?

Akemi: What?

He points at a van and four people near it and a certain bench.

One was a man in his late thirty's. His short brown hair was beginning to gray up on the sides. He wore a cheap suit that had visible repair patches.

Another man in his late twenties, perhaps early thirties had a camera and was filming the other man.

Next to the cameraman was two women. One was blond and closer to the age of the man being filmed and the other was ginger who seemed to be somewhere in the middle when it came to all their ages.

Filmed man: Ladies and gentlemen welcome back to another episode of the Legend Hunters.

Filmed: I'm your host, Gin Silver!

(Name: Gin Silver/age: 39/occ: Internet show host)

Gin: Today we are in a town called Jintou. There's this bench called the dead mans bench.