The world's truth: part 1

3rd person POV:

(Bang)

Was the last thing (Y/n) heard, before he woke up in the Velvet room.

Igor: It seems you have gotten yourself in quite the predicament.

(Y/n): You're telling me... Hold on, why am I here?

Mary: Idiot, you're moments away from dying. My master brought you here to help you.

(Y/n): So I'm about to get shot...

Igor: Yes. However, you should have enough evidence to deduce a way to escape your untimely demise.

(Y/n):?

(Y/n):(mind) Evidence from what? Is he talking about the case he gave me?

(Y/n):(mind) Let's think...

(Y/n): Hmm...

(Y/n):!

(Y/n): Is that possibly?!

(Y/n): That could work...

(Y/n): And I do have things to suggest...

Mary: Have you figured it out?

(Y/n): I believe so, but why not just tell me?

Igor: We can only aid you. Learning this on your own will do the very thing.

(Y/n) takes out his summoner badge.

(Y/n): Here goes nothing.

(Opening theme)

Mana 2 pulled the trigger on her gun just as (Y/n) pushed Mana 1 out of the way.

The bullet was now on a collision course towards the young detectives head.

Mana 2 watch with horror along with everyone else in the room.

As the bullet neared (Y/n)'s head, blue flames appeared near (Y/n) and the bullet.

Out of the flames came out a sharp-clawed hand that reached out for the bullet. The blue flame grew bigger and bigger as the bullet become closer and closer to hitting (Y/n).

It all seemed grim as the bullet became an inch away from splattering the brain of the young detective all over the wall behind him.

That was until the hand caught the bullet and the flame that grew faded away to reveal a persona.

Everyone:!?

(Y/n):!?

(Y/n):.....(sigh)

(Y/n): That was a close one.