Premature Vacation

3rd person POV:

(18/07/2XXX/Noon)

(Y/n), Pen and Kiba were in search of the area that gave people the ability to manipulate the Usso and transform.

As they did this, Ryotaro, Akemi, and Rena were searching for who was on the boss that their past opponents were.

The three that were currently out in the field investigating, found themselves in a field, with the Dawn enterprise building not far out of sight.

In the field, they all see a burn mark in the middle.

Kiba: Hmm... Do you think that the company might be behind the power thing?

(Y/n): It's possible... But what we have against them is circumstantial.

(Y/n): Let's go after the International company when we have actually evidence or reason to believe they were responsible.

Pen: Yeah, you don't want to mess with the men with money. Or should it be a woman in this case?

Kiba: Why?

Pen: The CEO is a woman, so...

Mana: I am.

Pen/Kiba/(Y/n):!?

Turning around they see (Y/n)'s guardian, Mana.

(Opening theme)

(Y/n): Mana, what are you doing here?

Kiba: You know her?

(Y/n): She's my guardian.

(Y/n): So why are you here?

Mana: I was heading home, then I noticed you walking here.

Mana: So I thought I would see what you're up to.

Mana: So what are you up to?

Kiba: We're just investigating something.

Mana: And you are...?

Kiba: Kiba. A friend and club mate of yours... What do I call your relationship with (Y/n)?

Mana: A-... It doesn't matter. So you're investigating?

Kiba: Yes.

Mana: Something on Dawn enterprise property?

(Y/n): Something might have happened on it. We just want to make sure it happened there.

Mana: You know you could get in a lot of trouble for tress passing, right?

(Y/n): Yeah... So... Can we get access?