Triplet mystery: part 2

3rd person POV:

(Y/n) walked back into the living room area, behind Aiko.

Looking at the time, he saw it was 5.40 pm. 5 minutes until 5.45 like on the pocket watch.

Rena: You're back.

Aiko: Sorry we took to long, we got carried away while chatting.

Taking a seat next to his club members, (Y/n) sat silently and pondered.

(Y/n):(mind) Something's definitely wrong. Aiko properly set this all up just to ask my help if she failed... But what is she trying to do?

(Y/n):(mind) Why couldn't she just tell me? I might be able to help her right away rather than when it's too late...

Akemi: Something wrong?

(Y/n): Huh? No, just got lost in thought.

Mizuki: Aiko, I need help with something, mind helping me out?

Aiko: Sure.

The two sisters leave the room at 5.43 pm as (Y/n) watches with concern.

(Opening theme)

(Y/n): Rena, do you mind telling me more about your sisters?

Rena: Sure, what would you like to know?

Pen:(whispers) Cup size...

Akemi picked Pen up and tossed him across the room.

Rena:!?

Akemi: He likes to fly.

(Y/n): Just tell me about the hierarchy and in general how you feel or think about them.

Rena: Oh well...

Rena: Aiko is more of the older sister figure, and is in charge. She is really smart and a good detective.

Rena: Mizuki is really good with people. I see her hanging out with lots of people. Mostly boys... Sometimes girls... Oh, she's also good at impressions. Like really good.

Pen:!

Akemi: And you?

Rena: I'm not really special.

Akemi: Don't say that.

Rena: It's true. All I'm good at is looking up stuff for my sisters and cooking. I'm kinda their secretary.

Ryotaro: I'm sure there is more to you.

Rena: Thank you, but there really isn't.

(Y/n): We'll be the judge of that.

Aiko then returned and wrapped her arms around Rena.

Aiko: So what have you all been talking about with my beloved sister?

Rena: Nothing much, just-

Everyone quickly noticed how color was bleeding away and was being replaced with black and white.

Aiko took a step away from Rena for some reason. In the end, the two sisters and the YDI club was brought into the Usso.

Aiko and Rena had lost all their color.

Pen: What the hell?

Ryotaro: W-why are we here?

Akemi: Why are they here with us?