Chapter One

Looking down at my jeans I sighed. I mean, what was I thinking? Standing in front of the cabin that belonged to some girl. Some random girl. It was mostly her eyes, I was instantly drawn to them. I reached for the door, I was going to knock. When I heard voices behind me. I know it was stupid, but I ran. I ran, faster and faster away. I made it to behind my cabin. Where I stayed, 

Charlott

I don't know why I try so hard sometimes. I'm always the odd man out, the ugly duckling of the pact, but im my case, I don't think I'll be turning into a swan. 

My name is Charlott. Just Charlott, no exciting name, no exciting back story. Nothing. My parents? Whoever they were killed in a car crash. They were so unimportant that no one cared enough to remember them. It must feel nice just to disappear into nothingness. Not be remember for what you did, I don't know. I never met them. I was three when they died.

I wish I could just fade into the darkness, that would truly be my euphoria, I think. I sat at the edge of a curve by myself. It was close to a dirt road leading into the main road. 

There were about 10 vans that could fit at least 10 kids each if they all squished in. We don't use the vans. Only to pick up kids or drop them off. Nothing other than that. It's weird for me to say this, well, weird for any demigod to say this, but life is pretty peaceful. Well, for me it is. I've never been attacked by a monster before.

Oh yeah, I was sitting on the curve by myself before a boy showed up looked at me and sat down. Right. Next. To. Me.

I looked at him, "Hey bud, Could you, I don't know, Move."

He smiled at me, "Oh yeah, sorry," he spoke giving himself a nice, short shuffle away

I looked at him and gave him what to me may seem a smile but to him, he may have thought I saw having a heart attack, "Just a little tiny bit farther."

"Oh yeah, Well, Hi."

I looked at him and then looked back to the ground.

"You have really pretty eyes, what's your name?"

I still didn't answer.

"I'm Jessie," he smiled reaching out his hand.

"Charlotte." I denied his handshake, I'm not here for friends.

"Pretty," he was interrupted by a woman yelling.

"Jessie!"

He looked down, "Well, it was nice meeting you Charlotte, the pretty girl with the pretty eyes."

He then ran away to the voice, whom I'm guessing was his mother, must be nice.

I looked up to the sky, I could see the moon right now, right above me, I smiled.

"Gods I need a life."

Before I knew it the bell was ringing for dinner. I was excited, eating is my favorite part of the day. I got my food and did all that jazz, ya know, the usual things. I couldn't help but think about Jessie, he said my eyes were beautiful. I mean, his were too. He had light tan skin with grey, blue eyes. He looked tall, at least 6 ft. The one thing I couldn't tell about him was his age. Also, he looked sad to go with his mother. Maybe some family secrets too. I don't know.

I looked at my food, nothing weird. Just normal, plane food. Thats how I like my life, boring. Don't get me wrong, I wish I had something exciting to do every day. To feel the blood rushing through my veins, to feel the wind in my hair doing something exotic. But, looking at my food daydreaming about these things is cool too I guess. I don't know. I rather truly live, then just live life. To be alive. One day I will.

Hello Guys! This is my first chapter. Some things about me are I love the Percy Jackson series and I have for over 5 years..?

This is my first fan fiction on this app. I also write other apps. Well, I really hope you enjoy my stories :) Please tell me what you think :)