Chapter Twelve

Jessie Grace

I couldn't help but wonder, 'Was my sister dead?' I looked at the guys, "Time to take a trip to dear daddy house."

"Please don't say that."

I laughed, "Okay, fine."

After some time skipped it had gotten kinda quiet. I wanted to say something but didn't. We all needed some silence. I was pretty tired. Not, sleepy tired, just tired of the act.

We continued to sail.

"So, what you're saying is we have to go backward?"

"No, we have to go forwards."

We had to go to LA thats where my parents lived. Along with a place where Sammy Zhang might be. We were currently in San Fransico. I went in the bag looking for money. It would take us days to get to Las Angles just by sailing. "We could go back to camp.."

"And risk dying? No thanks," Kai looked scared, "My parents- they'll skin me alive.."

"Calm your panties."

"No one is going to die."

"I didn't say I was going to dye-"

"We know," Val nodded, "They'll skin you alive." She looked at me, "Why do you want to go there anyway?"

"We could travel through the labyrinth. My parents have an opening under our house."

"Are your parents home?"

"They would be, but with us all 'Missing' who knows."

Zoe nodded, "Okay, I guess we could do that."

TIME SKIP (I'm lazy and I want this book to be done soon.)

We were where we were before. Yet this time there were no guards at the hill, "Thats odd," Kai nodded

I agreed, "Odd indeed."

"What are you? British?"

"Of course Luv."

"Stop please!"

"Fine."

We walked throughout the empty camp. What the...

"Now, lookie here." I turned around and saw Amelia.

I was in shock. They were telling the truth... Amelia really was on their side

We started to run, it was kinda hard since we were carrying heavy bags and we hadn't slept for a while, but we managed. I lead the towards the door to the Labrinth, it was locked, "Shit-"

Kai looked at me and smiled, "We'll hold them off you- Well, you know where to go."

I kicked in the door, Kai and Val handed us their bags, "Good Luck!"

"You Too."

Zoe and I went into the labyrinth. It was scary. Back in my parent's day, you would need a mortal to guide you throughout the labyrinth. Now all you needed was some light and hope that you wouldn't die. There's a secret passage that goes from Camp Half-Blood to camp Jupiter, but It's pretty unsafe when one of the camps may not have any campers. Someone guards it. They have to, or thats just what my dad says. Maybe just to scare me so I won't go into it, I really don't know.

I looked to the nearest map, they had paint guiding you by color. I looked for my house

"Hurry up!"

"I know, I know."

I found it, "Follow me!"

A/N: This chapter is short but don't worry since I'll be posting the next chapter to so- Enjoy!