Chapter Seventeen

Penelope Grace

The booming got louder as we got closer. There was a door that booming was especially loud from. I knew this was Eros crave, he had recently remodeled in with the status of 'the most beautiful people' Oh- they were also dead. I know this because I sometimes help him. I have a special gift that my grandmother- Aphrodite gave me. I can see the red string that connects soul mates. It's kinda difficult to explain- so, I won't get into it.

I looked at Jessie, "We should keep going..."

"Yeah, we don't want to go in there."

No one knew of my "gift" not even my parents...

We continued to run. After a few seconds we were finally there we opened the door and saw nothing. I looked at Zoe and Jess, you don't think that they-"

"Went into Eros home? Nah- There not that dumb, well, Val isn't that dumb-"

Oh, boy were we wrong. We walked to the entrance of my master's "home", the banging had stopped which made me feel happy. Then scared again- what happened? I opened the door that was usually locked. When I opened it I saw my sister who I hadn't seen in years, I wanted to hug her but couldn't.

"Amelia-"

Jessie grabbed my shoulder, "She's a traitor."

Kai and Val were nowhere to be found.

"What do you mean traitor?" I looked at her, "Where are Jessie's friends? D-did you hurt them-" I started to walk up to her

I was interrupted by Amelia falling to the ground screaming. She fell to the floor. A lady seemed to have descended out of her. She looked beautiful for a second but then I saw her real colors- Amptirde-

The lady laughed, "Now, I finally got my body back." She looked at Zoe, teleporting right next to her, "Here to end up like your parents?" Zoe froze all the sea witch did was laugh, "Aww, that face is so cute. Is that face for me? Just for me?" She blasted Zoe, Zoe screamed sliding to the floor. We couldn't beat her, I dropped to my knees. This was it... Thats all. Then I got a memory of Eros telling me something. About a sword that could do anything. He had it near someone, It wasn't like any sword. It could kill any mortal being except the twelve gods themselves. He kept near his Achilles status. I looked around the room finally laying eyes on it. I looked at the witch who was busy with Zoe. I started to make a run for the sword.

The witch looked at me, teleporting to me. "What do you think you're doing?" She asked I slid under her legs. Running towards the sword. She started blasting at me. All she could hit were the innocent status. All I can say was that Marlin Monro no longer had ahead. I could already hear Eros yelling, "S-she decapitated Marlin Monro..." I wanted to live to see his reaction.

I grabbed the sword and felt the power inside of in. The thing was I couldn't use a sword, I wasn't skilled in that department. I saw Zoe. I bet she could use swords. She was still out cold.

"Zoe, Zoe!"

She started to stir. "Yes.. I-I'm here."

"Look at me!" I threw the sword at her, her eyes widened. It looked like everyone's eyes widened, including Amelia's.

The sword landing right next to Zoe. The sea witch looked at me. "Awe, does the little girl have a plan? Does she think she's going to save the day?" she laughed again- we'll see about that." Amphitrite blasted the space above me. I didn't move, not even when I felt pebbles on my shoulders fall. The rest from then on out when in slow motion.

A/N: If you couldn't tell this story is inspired by someone else's. Comment/reviews who you think it's inspired by...