Chapter Nine

Zoe

"First my dear Zoe, now my baby," The woman cried. "Percy, please."

My dear Zoe? Lady? What did you mean? "What?"

I continued to call for her. "Please answer me." I continued to cry but she wouldn't or couldn't hear

The lady laid down looking towards the sky. "Percy... Where are you?"

I tried to move but I couldn't. "Percy? Please answer me!" I continued to cry. I just wanted this to stop. Was this woman my mother? Were my parents Alive?

"Zoe, Please find me... Please find me." She looked at the sky, there was a little square opening. Above that there was water.

"25.0000° N, 71.0000° W," She closed her eyes, "Swim all the way down my daughter."

I jolted awake, "25.0000° N, 71.0000° W,"

"Good afternoon to you too," Val nodded, "Are you okay?" I looked at her weird, "Well, one you're just jolted awake and two, you're crying."

"I had a dream- I- I think it was about my parents," I wiped the streaming hot tears away.

Val's eyes widened, "Really? Did you get their names? Maybe we could look them up or something."

I didn't relized but we have docked again at a boat dock. "Where are we?"

"Oh yeah, we ran out of food supplies."

"We did? How?"

"Well, its a kinda funny story."

So apparently Kai thought it would be a good idea if we poured out all of our food and lead everyone a different was like us. Yay, way to go Kai!

I sighed, "I don't know if that was a good idea or just stupid."

"I know right." Val continued to talk to me. She finally asked me the question again. "So, what are there names?"

"Percy was the only one I got. The women called me her 'sweet daughter.'"

Val nodded, "Percy? Percy. Where have I heard that name."

"The women had curly blond hair like mine. But her eyes where grey... She looked like me."

"What else did she say?"

"I think she had a miscarriage." I never thought about it, but if this was my mother, then that baby was my sibling... and they- they were gone.

"Hey!" My thoughts were interrupted by Jessie and Kai, they each carried two plastic bags. I assumed to be filled with junk they called food.

'The Zoo' the bag read, the lettering was outlined in green. Not gonna lie they looked kinda gross.

"So you're awake."

"Yeah."

They sat down and I told them about my dream. "Its risky," Kai noted, "It could be a message from the past."

I nodded. Jessie looked at Kai, "Yeah, you said they died, what? Ten years ago? I'm sorry to say this but they could be- gone."

They were right. I looked down. I saw a flash of darkness then these words appeared in my mind.

The earth will rumble, the tree will fall

Three demi-gods will learn it all.

The go-to the sea and to the land, of the golden bridge.

They find one more and their quest begins to save the world before the end.

But thats, not it, as there is more. Save three people before the war.

Find the fleece and save what matters more, love is great but so is war.

Lies and truth shall come to be

The girl with eyes like the sea is the hero to be

With a promise to be kept, with their final breath

to find what they value most is their minds ghost

I thought about the prophecy, "But thats not it, as there is more. Save three people before the war," I smiled, "My parents are two."

Kai looked at me, "And my brother is one."

We all laughed, we were going to save our loved ones! I mean, it made sense.

I was finally going to meet my parents! I wish we knew but we were wrong about many things on this quest. Starting with me. I questioned and thought too much. It really is my fatal flaw.

Fatal flaws are things that can kill you. Thats why they're fatal. Curiosity killed a cat, but a cat does have nine lives. I hope it will help me with this quest. Everyone has something to add except for me. Even Amelia has helped us! And shes who we're trying to beat! I'm just scared were here wasting our lives away. Doing nothing, that we will fail. What happens if we fail. Where is Camp Half-Blood now? My mind continued to ask questions. I just wanted it to stop.

I jolted awake again. I was surrounded by Kai, Val, and Jessie, "Where am I?"

"We're still at the dock," Kai noted, "You fainted, are you alright?"

"I'm fine, I think, Just stressed."

"We all are Zoe." Val said, "You need to tell us your worries. Were in this together. And so far I think us four will be bonded for a long time, maybe life."

I cried. Everyone was surprised. Val hugged me, then Kai, "Group hug!" Yelled Jess

I finally found friends, I smiled. I mean, it was my first group hug.

"Let's go kick some ass." I yelled