Chapter VII: Gentlemen, Pathfinder. Pathfinder, Gentlemen.

Hello. My name is MRVD. Or Pathfinder. Or Path. Or whatever you want to call me. I am everyone's standard happy robot. I have a good tale to tell you about how I got scammed. Kids, don't get scammed.

(This "history of path" was made by me :))

I was originally in the S.A.F.H.R or as a lot of people called it, the Sapphire Corps. It stands for Simulacrum Attack Force of Hammond Robotics. You will recognize us by our Tan camouflage. We were out at war when I asked my friend MRVD L1N30FT84U who he thinks our creator is. Oh by the way, my code was MRVD 947HF1ND32. Out of nowhere, shots rained down on us and I had to run. After a long grueling experience I made it to the Outlands. I tried to find help. I was powerful. I was so old, but so powerful, I had the power of ancient technology. People saw that as a good luck charm and made me work for them. I was thankful for my creator, but I did not know he was dead. I was devastated when I found out. My story was a long one, and a sad one. Finding people that would not actually help me, but betray me. That. Shattered my heart. Ok, maybe not, I don't have a heart.

No one understands me. Except Mirage.

Now I came into town looking for a place to stay, and I found a person, and they looked me in the eye, and I should've seen the Evil beneath the veil of innocence. They offered me information if I helped them. Well I helped them. I was turned into a killing machine. They made me kill innocent people. Work for months. They gave me in return, NOTHING. I was hopeful that I could eventually find my master, and thank him, but I couldn't. I had no idea. People laughed at me and said I had no heart. They were wrong. Secretly, I was looking through the web about places where I could find help. Honest good help. I found out that all these people were scamming me. I would sneak onto their computers and find out info. I developed an ability for hacking, and I used my plugs to hack things to find out where to go. Then one day, I found it. The Apex Games. It was a hard gamble. Though, I think that the money would do me good. Still unaware that people were scamming me, I kept working. I got money and was able to afford to go towards the Apex Games. Unfortunately, Mirage was the person who would help me, and he would need my help.

At this time, I came across Mirage, or Elliot R. Witt, who lived with his mom, Evelyn Witt. He told me people were scamming me, and gave me all the information I would ever need in my whole life about the Apex Games. I was thankful for him. I learned he was a great cook, and he made my favorite, Pancakes with Motor Oil. It was wonderful. One month after staying with him, he was talking about joining the Apex Games, when his mother came, without his brothers. She explained that they were gone and lost. Mirage forgot his dreams and stayed in his room. I comforted him every day. He gave me all the money I needed to join the Games, and I was shocked. I decided to help him. I worked even more and eventually, I managed to start paying their bills. Evelyn saw this and let Mirage take her Hologram disks, and he made them into projectors so he could make clones. I was proud of my buddy. We had joined the Apex Games, but after the first game that we won, I got famous, and finally told Mirage my secret. He sighed and said that my owner was dead. I understood. We sat together on the way back, and I realized this was my destiny. To help Mirage. I said to him that he was my owner. He asked me why I would trust him with my power. I replied: "You're the only person that will help me." Mirage sighed and nodded. We were home, when he found out his mother forgot about him, and she got sick. We were both shocked. Mirage tended for her and we stood out of the games. I joined the Games by myself, and I won and gave Mirage the money. He was shocked, and there was enough money so that they could get a surgery done for his mom. We were so happy. After the surgery, we filled her in with everything, and she was shocked. Her first words after her surgery was: "I'm so proud of you, my little Hologram."

I thought that Mirage was going to faint and he looked so happy. So I made my first joke.

"Hold onto your holograms!" I said, pulling out a camera. Mirage smiled and put a hand on his mom.