Chapter XI :Halloween Special: With Silva and Che.

Octane P.O.V.

"HAPPY HALLOWEEN!" I said as I threw an Arc Star at Revenant.

Shadow Royale was never my favorite, but Che always gave me free candy (no sugar, only natural Sugar from fruits, but they still taste amazing) and my favorite was her Cinnamon Apple Pie (It's not candy, but it's amazing), and her Green Tea Ice Cream. Of course, I never eat Ice Cream with the Cinnamon pie, ok maybe once... twice. Ok fine I do it a lot. Che always says that I'm alway in the Christmas mood since I love pie and presents and my jolly Reindeer Outfit is my favorite.

Back to Shadow Royale. Both my teammates were shadows, and Lifeline was finishing Revenant. The Prowler looked at me for commands.

"Can you scout forward?"

The prowler nodded and rushed forward.

Pathfinder's Shadow climbed up the mountain and jumped scared Wattson just as I saw and heart Pathfinder cutting Wattson's head off.

"Happy Halloween!" He said, throwing shield cells everywhere.

"Mozambique 'ere," Ajay said into the comms.

"And Syringes and medkits are trash, use my drone Silva," Ajay said, bringing a medkit.

I smiled.

"Butttt, you're a shadow!" I laughed.

Ajay sighed and dumped more medkits and syringes on me.

"Stop it!" I laughed.

I walked back to the dropship, seeing people running on. I used my stim-jumpad combo to boost myself onto the dropship.

I tok the Devotion from my back and hit another Shadow, Caustic, to the ground.I saw Wattson coming, so I threw Ordances. Wattson used her Ultimate, just to destroy my grenades. She hopped on, and shoved me off.

Wattson reloaded her Kraber.

"It's how it's done," she said, aiming the gun.

I scrambled out of the way as Wattson fired at me, but she was faster. Ajay's Shadow jumped to block me, and she was eliminated. I jumped onto the Dropship and hung on, flipping on and grabbing Wattson.

"It's just how it's done," I said.

Wattson looked surprised and I threw her off.

I laughed.

EZ win.

Wattson jumped up from a Leviathan.

I sighed.

We had to share the victory.

"You are the Apex Champions,"

I sighed.

Happy Halloween

I smiled, and threw a bunch of shield cells off.

Back at Apex Arena Base.

Halloween Costumes, ha.

Everyone says Halloween is like every day for me, treats from my friends.

Wins, food, slaps.

Kisses.

I put on my Jester's Costume.

"HAPPY HALLOWEEN!" I said, running out of my room, going into the Arena to get some gifts and treats from my friends.

I decided that I was too old for this, but then, hey.... You're never too old for Christmas so... same for Halloween!

I knocked on Caustic's door.