Chapter VIII: Leviathan Riders

A1

P.O.V. Wattson

I woke up, after me and Caustic had slept together. I looked around, searching for the man who was basically my boyfriend. I looked around. No sign of Caustic

Hmmm.

I heard clicking noises from the Kitchen. Maybe he was cooking.

I walked to the Kitchen, and yawned and rubbed my eyes as I opened the door.

"Caustic, you up?" I asked as I opened the door.

Caustic smiled.

It really brightened my day.

"Yes, and good morning Ms. Paquette," He said, formally

I laughed and sat down. Caustic took out a cup, filled with coffee, and another cup, this time a tea cup, and a teapot.

"Coffee or Tea?" He asked.

I looked.

He actually had made Coffee and Tea, regardless of which one I chose, so it would be immediate.

"Coffee," I said.

He smiled and handed me the coffee mug, and he took his Tea cup and pot.

"Oh, I forgot," He stood up again, and disappeared into the cooking section of the Kitchen, which separated the eating part by a small wall with a window and a door. The window's shades had been closed. Caustic emerged again with a tray of Pancakes, maple syrup, bacon, and tiny sausages. He left into the kitchen, and returned with 2 cupcakes, with candles lit.

I smiled.

He put down the tray.

But how did he know...

Caustic seems to read my mind, and said:

"The Cupcakes are for your dad. His birthday was today right?"

"Yes," I responded, amazed.

"I baked a cake too," He said.

I laughed.

To think what he would do on my birthday, wow.

Caustic left, and returned back with a small cake, about the size of a standard wedding cake, and placed it down.

"I guess you are making the wish, Ms. Pauquette," He said.

"Just call me Natalie," I said back.

I blew the candles and wished.

I wish me and Alexander (Caustic) have a nice, long, life with each other.

He smiled, and took out a cake knife, and cut the cake into slices, cutting a total of 14 slices. He placed one onto a plate and pushed it to me, and cut one for himself. He placed a Meringue on each of them, and gave me a fork.

"Why 14? We can't eat 7 each," I said.

He smiled.

"Why one for each legend!" He said.

I laughed.

"Even Rampart?" I asked.

He nodded.

We finished our cake and big breakfast, and Caustic put the cake into the center of the Apex Arena Center, where the Legends lived.

Caustic came back, and we started our Morning Routine.

"Breakfast?" Caustic asked.

"Check," I said, shooting a piece of paper hanging on the "Legends Daily Routine Check"