Chapter IX: Mission on the moon

A2

I was going to the moon. Yay. This was going to be so fun. Note all the sarcasm I had in my voice. I sighed. I had been laying in my bed for a while, thinking about the mission. There were 2 things in mind for me. 1, how would I survive. 2, what would Elliot think of him? I sighed. I hope that he would do well without me.

No he wont

He will. You just don't know it.

He wouldn't even be able to find his way out of a maze with a straight path going to the exit.

Well maybe he knew that there were pressure plates on the ground in front of him. Therefore if he tried to go out, he would trigger them and then who knows what will happen? Maybe he would die. I don't want that to happen.

I still don't approve of this relationship you have with him.

So? I still like him. I mean, what's so bad about him. He's strong, smart, and cute.

The first and second ones are not true and the last one is not positive.

I shrugged. So? I didn't care. Plus, he had saved me once on my trip to the Apex tryouts.

Hmp. You should. People say the man is supposed to be more strong and help out more at the house but honestly, I think it is supposed to be the woman.

Since when was it men that did all the work?

I don't know. That's what I hear everyone say.

I chuckled. Even if he didn' t do anything, he still was great company for me.

Plus, what has he done to help you?

I sighed. That was kind of correct. He didn't do much in order to help me. Of course, he always took care of me and was company for me but not much after that.

See. You even agree with me.

I sighed again. I would have to talk to him about this. I had to find something to hit back at the void.

You do realize I am listening to you?
I got one! He cooked for me. Whenever I was rather not in the mood to or couldn't cook., he would always help by cooking for me. Plus, his food was very good. It was delicious and saucy.

Fine. That's one. Anything else?

I was getting bored. I didn't reply. I got up and went to see Elliot. I walked over to his room ( right across mine ), and rapped on the door.

"Elliot!" I yelled.

"Coming!" I heard him yell back. He opened the door. He was in a casual beach shirt with the words Pineapple Man on it. There were pictures of pineapples all over his shirt. Fake ones. He smiled. I smiled too.

"I'm going to go on a mission to the moon." I said, scratching the back of my neck.

"Sounds fun." Mirage said, "Can I come?" I sighed.

"Sadly, you can't." I said miserably. He looked sad. "I gotta go. I said, starting to walk away from his room.

"Wait!" He yelled, grabbing my hand. I turned around. He was smirking. He got closer to me.

I blushed.

Smack him. It's the least lethal thing you can do.

I shuddered. Both because of Mirage being so close to mean because I had forgotten that the void was there. No, I would not smack him.

"I totally won't follow you." He whispered.

SARCASM

I know that there was sarcasm in his voice jeez. Maybe he wanted me to think that there was sarcasm in his voice. I calmed down, the blush leaving my face. I thought he was going to kiss me.