Velma x reader (Guy's side) Chapter 5: Costumes Stolen/Personal Attacks

(sorry if you don't like the picture above. It was the best I could find. And I'm also sorry for the very long wait)

(Y/N)'s POV:

While Fred is driving the van, no one says a word to each other, the silence making it awkward. The silence is soon broken when we hear the sound of a siren, making us look to see that there are police cars, and a lot of people in front of the Coolsonian Criminology Museum.

"Oh my goodness!" Velma exclaims.

"What the heck's going on?" Fred asks, parking the van in front of the museum.

"You're guess is as good as mine," I say.

"This cannot be good," say Daphne.

We all get out of the van to see if we can get some answers.

"My museum," Patrick says, looking worried about what the damage is.

When Patrick heads to the inside of the museum, Velma follows him. "Wait!" she exclaims.

(F/A/N) and I then go with Velma, all three of us trying to catch up with Patrick.

(3rd) POV:

"Any comments on the museum robbery?" Heather Jasper-Howe asks, walking up to Fred, holding the mic in front of him.

"Mystery Inc. is currently investigating the two stolen costumes," Fred says, looking unsure of what else to say.

"No, the one that just happened. The one where the Black Knight and Pterodactyl Ghost stole the rest of the costumes?" Heather Jasper-Howe asks, catching us off guard.

"R-rest of the c-costumes?" Fred asks, unsure if he heard that right or not, shocked about this revelation.

(Y/N)'s POV:

Patrick, Velma, (F/A/N) and I enter the museum, seeing that every costume has been stolen!

(3rd) POV:

"So, what you're saying is it's all downhill for Mystery Inc.," Heather Jasper-Howe says.

"No! Hey, you're doing that thing again where you take everything I say out of context. You're trying to make it look like I think Coolsville sucks," Fred says, angry. When he notices that Heather Jasper-Howe's camera-man recorded what he said, he realizes his mistake. "No! Don't record that!"

(Y/N)'s POV:

Patrick picks up a costume stand, and then tosses it, upset that this had to happen to the museum he put so much work into making.

"Patrick, I'm so sorry. It must be so hard for you," Velma says, feeling bad for Patrick.

I nod my head in agreement. "Sorry, man."

"Are you going to be okay?" (F/A/N) asks.

"I'm sorry. I have to go. Okay?" Patrick asks, about to leave.

"Well, we'll go with you--" Velma says, trying to be nice.

"No! Just--" Patrick yells. Realizing that he accidentally lashed out at Velma, he makes sure to regain some of his bearings. "No, I have to figure out what's going on."