Shaggy x reader (Girl's side) Chapter 10: No More Monsters

(3rd) POV:

"I don't see Shaggy, (Y/N), (F/A/N) and Scooby anywhere," says Fred.

"The poor guys are probably running around helpless and terrified," Daphne says, preparing herself for the worst.

(Y/N)'s POV:

After Shaggy and Scooby had devoured the Cotton Candy Glob, making themselves get covered in cotton Candy, the four of us hopped into the elevator to the Monster Hive. Surprisingly, our friends got here before we did. Scooby then sneezes, making everyone turn their attention towards us.

"This is like the greatest day of our lives, Scoob," Shaggy says, still smiling from earlier.

"Reah," Scooby says with a smile.

"Finally, a monster we could sink our teeth into. You know, Scoob, I'm kind of thirsty. I wonder if there's a Liter-sized Soda Glob anywhere?" Shaggy asks.

"Come on guys. We have to hurry," Dean says, while Fred grabs the control panel from Shaggy.

"Come on," says Velma.

We then rush to the Monster Hive.

"We have to get this control panel back before..." Sam starts to say, then stops in mid-sentence. The reason why is because we see that some of the monsters beat us to the Monster Hive. There's the Zombie, Miner 49er and the two Skeleton Men, who seemed to have fused together into a two-headed skeleton monster with four legs. "Before exactly that happens."

"At last I have you, Mystery Inc." the Evil Masked Figure declares, making an appearance. "You'll never make it past my monsters."

"We've taken these jerks before, gang. Let's do it again," Daphne declares.

Fred makes the move by charging toward the monsters, but gets caught in some kind of black stuff.

"Fred!" Daphne exclaims with worry.

"It's not them you need to worry about," says the Evil Masked Figure.

Then the Tar Monster reveals itself. "Now you are stuck in my trap."

"Sam!" Fred exclaims, tossing the control panel to Sam like a frisbee.

Sam quickly grabs it. But the Tar Monster then traps him.

"Sammy!" Dean calls out, waving his arms in the air.

Not wasting any time, Sam tosses the control panel to his brother. As if it wasn't bad enough, the Tar Monster does the same thing it did to Sam and Fred, trapping Dean. One-by-one, we each get caught by the Tar Monster. First Dean tossed the control panel to Daphne, then Daphne tossed it to Velma. Through it all, the Evil Masked Figure laughs evilly, as if the whole thing is amusing to him.

"Shaggy! (Y/N)! Here!" Velma exclaims, somehow managing to toss the control panel to us.

Shaggy nearly dropped it, but (F/A/N) quickly picks it back up before the Tar Monster could grab it. He/She then tosses it to me and Shaggy before getting trapped himself/herself. As the Tar Monster's tar inches closer to us, Shaggy and I try to back away, to keep it away from the control panel.

"Soon your friends will be dead and Coolsville destroyed," the Evil Masked Figure says. As he says that, I notice that everyone looks like their suffering, as if the Tar Monster is suffocating them. "My revenge will be final, Detective (L/N)'s offspring will finally be dead, just like her parents, and there's nothing you can do about it."