Hi BoyFriend! 1

This Fanfic was inspired by a POV on TikTok Enjoy :D 

Nobody POV

"I'm gonna sue that Girlfriend shop" Hyunjin shouted kicking the curve like a mad woman now you may be asking why the hell is he like this? Well he has recently ordered his 3rd girlfriend that was suppose to have Jennie's body but guess what he got the cutest boy in the universe with a small and noncurvy body but no he's ungrateful for what he got and also Jenesus is mine sister. A little info his 2 girlfriends from before got kicked out because they drank his americano.

Anyways back to the fanfic, Hyunjin went back home after kicking the hell out of that poor curve.

"Hi Boyfriend!"Jeongin greeted getting off Seungmin's lap when he heard the door open.

"Don't call me that slut" Hyunjin snapped walking to his bedroom and slamming the door, not before taking off his shoes of course cause we're an Asian house hold and if you have shoes inside the house your sleeping outside :D.Jeongin pouted and sat back on Seungmin's lap.

"Don't worry about it I'll go speak to him you go take a nice walk Jeongin" Seungmin said giving him a reassuring smile but secretly he was mischievously grinning inside because he has a new excuse to sit on Hyunjin. Jeongin just listened to the older and walked to the park.As soon as Jeongin left, Seungmin barged into Hyunjin's room and threw his shoe at him.

"HEY" Hyunjin shouted throwing the shoe back.

"HEY IDIOT Stop being such a 'cold' bitch and go spend time with Jeongin" Seungmin said 

"Well I ain't gay and I don't care about that idiot" Hyunjin replied hugging his fennec fox plushie.

"Yeah right I'm gonna sit on you until you go make a move on him" Seungmin said crossing his arms and sitting on top of Hyunjin's torso.

"Why do I have such an annoying roommate" Hyunjin groaned, while Seungmin suspiciously texted his friend Minho.

Meanwhile with Jeongin :3 also he's wearing this

Jeongin POV

He was petting a stray cat at the park,"Aren't you just the cutest?" Jeongin smirked admiring their brown fur.

"That cat looks like a Dori to me" Someone said startling Jeongin.

"Wait what-"Jeongin got interrupted by a finger on his lips.

"Listen here child you give me the cat and I give you apple juice"The stranger said bringing a bottle of 'apple juice' out of his bundle.

"I mean the cat is stray anyways so sure you can have he/she"Jeongin replied taking the apple juice and walking back home,It wouldn't hurt to try some right? Oh look he's  home already but OH BOY THERE WAS SOMEBODY FOLLOWING HIM BUT HAHAHA JEONGIN IS SELF AWARE AND REALISED THAT HE WAS BEING FOLLOWED AFTER LOOKING BACK 10 TIMES EVER MINUTE.

"Don't touch me bitch this bottle will put you in a coma" Jeongin threatened turning around and putting his baby finger up at the stranger. (If you don't know it's means fuck you just like the middle finger)

"Aww what are you gonna do throw a shoe at me?" The stranger asked before pinning Jeongin to the door, putting his hands up Jeongin's shirt.

"Yeah I was going to but but that's a waste of a shoe isn't it Seungmin?" Jeongin smirked and on cue Seungmin opened the door.

"EEEEE MORE SHOES GIVE ME YOUR SHOES AND GET OFF HIM CRUSTY HOE" Seungmin squealed taking the strangers shoes and shoving him away before pulling Jeongin in the apartment.

"Anyways I got apple juice" Jeongin grinned showing the bottle of apple juice that he got from the stranger at the park *cough* *cough* Minho *cough* *cough* and acted like like a stranger wasn't putting his hands up his shirt a second ago-

"OOOO let's have a taste" Seungmin insisted taking out two glasses and pouring some in each glass. "On the count of three and thank you Girlfriend shop for sending Jeongin because if they didn't I wouldn't be having this much fun 1,2,3" they gulped down the apple juice like there was no tomorrow but little did they know that wasn't just apple juice it was alcohol too >:D

After 10 cups of it they were wiped out like full on drunk.

"Jeongin-ah IMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM gOnNa gO tO bEd GoOdNiGhT"Seungmin slurred before walking into a wall and crawling to his room.

"I'm hungry what did you guys make for dinner?"Hyunjin  questioned finally leaving his room and oh what a big mistake that was because as soon as he was fully out of his room Jeongin jumped onto him wrapping his thicc thighs around Hyunjin's waist and wrapping his arms around his neck.

"And what do you think your doing?" Hyunjin asked trying to get Jeongin off him.

"I want you to hold me and make me feel wanted because right now I feel unwanted" Jeongin pouted.

"Well maybe you are unwanted now go to sleep" Hyunjin relied coldly acting like Jeongin's pout was not the cutest thing ever like LOOK.

"I want to sleep with you" Jeongin giggled giving Hyunjin a quick peck on the lips.

"Don't do that "Hyunjin said in a disgust but you know he secretly liked it, he carried Jeongin to his bed and tucked him in.

"Hyung sleep with me"Jeongin whined pulling Hyunjin in bed with him.Welp he has no choice but to go to sleep so yeah Hyunjin fell asleep... AND SEUNGMIN TOOK PICTURES LIKE BITCH IM NOT GAY AND I DON'T CARE ABOUT HIM MY ASS.

 AND SEUNGMIN TOOK PICTURES LIKE BITCH IM NOT GAY AND I DON'T CARE ABOUT HIM MY ASS

Only reason im gonna watch trolls :3

word count:988