They made us 1

Idea by @cutaemochi_tWiNk SIS DONT THINK THAT I FORGET ABOUT THE ONESHOT IDEA YOU CAME UP WITH MONTHS AGO 

Credit to @Elin1511 for proofreading 

"We wouldn't be together if it wasn't for them"

Hyunjin POV

I march into the school halls whilst holding onto Jieun's hand.If I was an animation character my head would be big with steam coming out of my nose and ears with fire in my eyes.

"Daddy?"Jieun asked,looking up at me with her eyes full of confusion.

"Yes Jieun?"I answered,trying my best to act calm even though I could rip someone in half right now.

"why are we back at school?"Jieun asked with annoyed expression.

"Because the teacher has called daddy in to talk about something bad you did which I know you didn't"I replied, opening the door to the classroom and sitting down with Jieun on my lap, not daring to look at other two who sat next to me.

"Mr Hwang I believe you know why your son is here"Ms Y/N said,looking dead into my eyes. (Yes you le teacher is on a mission to get them together ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )

"No, I don't but I know that my little Jieun did nothing wrong"I answered, cupping Jieun's face.

"I'm sorry to interrupt you, Mr Hwang but Jieun punched Seungbin's face, which caused him to have a nosebleed"The boy next to me said.I turned my head around, immediately ready to throw hands when to my surprise met with a familiar face.

"dimples?"  

"Yes?"

"Have you had your first kiss yet?"

"No"

"Can I kiss you to know what a first kiss feels like?"

"why would you want to kiss me?"

"Well, if you can't kiss anyone, why not kiss your friends?"

"Fine, but pull away after 3 seconds"

No... it can't be him! he moved away a long time ago.He can't of moved back without telling me.. right?

"Now there Jieun, can you tell us why you punched Seungbin in the face?"MS Y/N questioned getting out her popcorn.

"His daddy isn't even his real daddy"Jieun answered sticking out his tongue towards Seungbin, making him hide behind the boy.

"PFFFFFFFFFT- THATS A PERFECTION EXPLANATION! SEE SHE DID NOTHING WRONG HE WAS JUST TELLING HIM TO STICK TO HIS STATUS!"I exclaimed, clapping for Jieun making him proudly grin and bow.

"Excuse me, Mr Hwang. that's no way to raise your child! and your act is so childish. I see why your child is not mature enough for his age. Ms Y/N if I could- may I discipline the child and take him in as my own for a week? to educate him?"The boy half asked half demanded, slamming his hand down on the desk making Ms Y/N jump and drop their popcorn.

"mY sWeEt pOpCoRn wIfEu-"Ms Y/N muttered.

"HOW DARE YOU?!? YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO TAKE MY JIEUN AND GROOM HIM! HE BELONGS WITH HIS FATHER AKA ME"I shouted and mimicked the boys action making y/n jump again.

"Ugh, Mr Yang and Mr Hwang if you buy me more popcorn I'll let you switch your children for a week unless you want to live in the same house but that means you two are sharing a room and that includes the bed"Ms Y/N replied wiggling her eyebrows, and sticking a Felix photocard n her forehead, I swear is this teacher even okay?