Replaced 2

Jeongin POV

I nodded and started acting all lovey dovey.

"Oh wOw yOuR tHiGhS aRe sO tHiCk"I said sarcastically 

"I- HEY THEY ARE THICK WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT"Seungmin frowned 

"Mine are thicker"Hyunjin giggled

"Oh Hyunjin what are you doing here don't you have dance class?"I asked

"Oh Yeah It got cancelled so I took Beom on a date"Hyunjin grinned

"Oh well thats great,we have to get going now""Seungmin said picking up the bag of materials and his cupcake "If they didn't come up to us I would've still continued eating but I know that look they were going to sit with us and steal my poor cupcake"

We drove back to my house and started the process of making my necklace.

(Skip to when they got the right shape of the necklaces and stuff)

"Seungmin can you put the necklace through for me please?"I pouted 

"Fine but you have to buy me another cupcake"Seungmin smirked,is he on some cupcake drug or something? why is he obsessed with these cupcakes,I nodded before giving him my necklace.

"Can you do this necklace too?"I asked

"Fine but that'll be 2cupcakes"Seungmin answered grabbing Hyunjin's necklace and putting the chain through "Go throw it in some rice now" (totally not saying this cause my phone is in rice right now)

"Wait what- uhhh I'll put them in rice another day but you should go home now it's nearly dinner,Chan Hyung and Woojin Hyung are gonna be worried"I said,dragging him out of the house.

"aWWwWwWw but all Woojin hyung makes is chicken" Seungmin whined as I closed the door on him.Well I would be glad to be eating fried chicken everyday but sadly I need to keep me and Hyunjin healthy and have a a balanced diet.I make my way to the kitchen and start making kimchi stew for dinner,once I finished I placed the bowls of Kimchi stew on the dining table.

I waited and waited and waited...

*Tick* UGH IM HUNGRY He wouldn't mind If I just eat all of mine right now right?

*tock*

*tick*

*tock

*tick*

*tock*

6hours had passed and Hyunjin still wasn't home,welp It's  a bit past midnight right now so I guess I'm gonna sleep.I slip into my pajamas and jumped into bed.Poor Food it must be cold and lonely :(

(There's a storm right now I mean it's the UK mad weather pfffffft and its also 9pm what a perfect mood)

"Can you swim?"

"n-no"

"ok come I wanna show you something"

"uhhh no thank you I don't want to go too close to the edge"

"Ugh your such a baby no wonder why Hyunjin never liked you"

she...pushed me...she knew.....Air...I need...air...Someone Help...I CANT BREATHE SOMEONE HELP-

"JEONGIN YANG JEONGING OPEN YOUR EYES BREATHE YOUR GONNA DIE JEONGIN"Seungmin Screamed shaking my body rapidly,I opened my eyes and hugged him tightly,letting the tears fall.

"Hey shhhh minnie is here it's okay"Seungmin whispered gently,rubbing my back "let it all out Innie" I sobbed more into Seungmins chest.

It was a dream but it felt so real,could it actually happen?