Replaced 1

"Jinnie?"

"Yes Innie?"

"Do you have a crush on somebody?"

"Yeah"

"Who is it?"

"You'll find out soon"

"will they replace me?"

"Of course not you will always be my number 1 no matter what"

"o-ok... Will we still hang out like we always do?"

"of course"

Jeongin POV

"Ok class your next assignment is to make a necklace from scratch which will make up 50% of your grade I will give you 3weeks to make the necklace and before you ask this is solo work, class dismissed" Ms Kim announced, great I'll have to skip some swimming lessons If I want to complete the assignment.

"Innie I have to babysit Yeji until 3pm and after that I have dance classes till 1am can you make the neckleck for me?"Hyunjin asked with a pout,how could I resist such a cute llama UwU.

"Fine but you have to teach me how to swim after"I replied

"Oki doki also we can't eat lunch together today Beom asked me to sit with her"Hyunjin blushed

"Oh Have fun I guess"I sighed and walked out of the classroom and into the secret spot in the library there I met Jisung and Seungmin in their own little world of Uno.

"Woah whats wrong with you?"Seungmin asked

"He's not Gay"I answered laying my head on his lap.

"stfu he's gay for you I mean your the only one whose seen him naked,you two had a shower together and kissed in LE RAIN LIKE WHAT FRIENDS DO THAT" Seungmin said throwing down his +4 card.

"1.Accident we just turned our heads at the same time 2.We were saving water and also I couldnt reach my back 3.His towel just fell and I only saw half of his XL di-"I was cut off by Hyunjin clearing his throat.Oh how embarrassing this is I can already feel my face burning up.

"Do you mind if we eat here?"Hyunjin asked.

"No not at all Innie sit on my lap so we have more space"Seungmin smirked as Jisung winked at me giving the signal that the game has started,oh no this is gonna end wrong.

"Hey Jeongin and Seungmin wanna go on a double with me and Minho?"Jisung asked

"sure we'll go but the theme is cute and UwU so tell Minho no black tight trousers"Seugmin smirked answering for me,I could see from the corner of my eyes that Hyunjin and Beom were laughing and enjoying eachother around...He never laughed this much with me.

"welp  its all settled tonight at 9pm sharp we have our double date""Jisung squealed,after that we left,I felt sting in my hear what was this feeling?

And so for the rest of the day thats how Jeongin felt,and because I aint creative rn i'll let you imagine how the double date went :)

I came home and it was 02:18 welp I'm tired as heck so might as well get changed then go to sleep, I'll have a shower tomorrow.I walked over to my closet,took out short shorts and Hyunjin's shirt and started stripping,I could sense someone watching me when I unzipped my jeans  so I went into the bathroom to get changed in there instead.

"Oh come on Innie I've seen you changed tons of times"Hyunjin whined

"Well my body has changed from the last time that you saw it"I replied