Cliché

"In a world where you can hear the songs your soulmates listen to"

Third Person Pov

It was a rainy Friday afternoon, students were counting down the minutes of 6th period. Whereas, Hyunjin was extremely frustrated, not only that it was raining but he hadn't found his soulmate yet and everyone around his age had already found theres. He was jealous, jealous that he couldn't feel what it was like to have found his soulmate and to shower them with all the love in the world.

Hyunjin was about to fall asleep on his desk when he heard something, his soulmate was listening to something he had heard before but what was was it?

He quickly memorised the lyrics and sang the song out quietly to Siri hoping that they would know the song.

"Inaba Cumori ft Kaii Yuki-Lost Umbrella"

Maybe the rain wasn't so bad and was on his side for once. Therefore, judging by the weather and song, his soulmate might of lost their umbrella. Since it was  pouring right now it was the perfect opportunity to find his soulmate if they went to his school.

Hyunjin grinned when the bell rang, he quickly packed up his stuff before dashing out of the classroom as he looked for someone without an umbrella. Unfortunately, as the minutes went by there was nobody waiting for the rain to stop that had no umbrella. If everybody at his school had an umbrella or were sharing them, would that mean that his soulmate didn't go to his school?

Hyunjin groaned at the thought of his soulmate being out there in the big wide world and he would have to carry his butt everywhere to find them. Therefore, he left the school,  slowly he walked to his dance class, kicking every pebble in his way. 

Before he knew it he was already at his destination. 'Fuck' Hyunjin thought when he read the closed sign, he had walked there in the rain for it to be closed. Outrageous. The class was never closed unless someone had clogged the toilets.

Hyunjin was about to leave when he noticed a small boy sat against the wall with his headphones on, his hair was slightly damp Bingo. Hyunjin wanted to be a decent human for once so he poked the boy a couple times but the stranger would not budged. 

Hyunjin POV

 I started getting frustrated so I took the boys headphones off myself to try get his attention.

"what do you want?!?" The boy sighed, rolling his eyes as he tried to get his headphones back although it was no match for my height, he was an ant compared to me.

"If you want to sign up for this club you can do it tomorrow because its closed and if not loitering is not allowed here" I said trying to glare at the boy but then I got caught off guard when I heard the familiar lyrics coming from the headphones. was it him?

"I'll give you back your headphones if you tell me what song this is" 

"Inaba Cumori ft Kaii Yuki-Lost Umbrella, now give it back"

"not yet shorty, did you loose your umbrella?"

"ugh yes! now give it back"

I handed him back his headphones before he stomped off. I wasn't going to let him get away easily if he was my soulmate.

"Hey wait, your headphones could get ruin if you keep them on in the rain"

"I don't care"

"Can I get your name?"

"Yang Jeongin, now go away"

"Mine's Hyunjin"

"Great, I don't care"

"Your phone number?"

"No, leave me alone"

"Does your soulmate listen to Got7 often?"

Jeongin stopped in his tracks, I knew it. I grabbed his waist tightly and pulled him into a hug.

"I've finally found you" I whispered in his ear as I pulled him closer to me so there was no space between us. The boy looked at the ground, not sparing to spare me a glance making a bubble of annoyance form in me. 

"Look at me angel" I spoke but the boy wouldn't budge. I proceeded to lift up his chin with my other hand so he would look at me but instead he closed his eyes.

"You asked for it"

I smashed my lips onto his not caring that we started getting wet from the rain pouring down on our us. Then Jeongin gasped and I took that as a chance to slip my tongue into his mouth. Surprisingly, he started to kiss back and I felt as if I was over the moon, my heart was bursting with joy.

I guess you could say it was like those cliché moments in the movies, were they kiss in the rain. 

(Sorry its short and I should've probably continued it but I'm really busy at this time and I wanted to publish a new oneshot that wasn't really long like the rest. Anyways Happy new year! this is my first oneshot of 2021) By the way to spread awareness a 16month baby called Jeongin was abused to death by her abusive step parents, if you have any petitions please share them because I would like to sign them all for the little angel.