Arguments 2 (M)

This is because you guys are nasty and want smut but I CANT WRITE SMUT AND THIS IS MY FIRST SO DONT LAUGH ALTHOUGH I RUSHED IT.  ITS NOT PROOFREAD EITHER SO HAVE FUN WHILE I JUMP OFF A CLIFF.

3rd Person POV

Hyunjin started kissing down Jeongin's jaw, making the younger whine since he hadn't felt that type of affection in so long.

"Hyung...mHm~" Jeongin whined, returned the favour by unbuttoning the older's long sleeve. When Jeongin got to the last button, Hyunjin instantly ripped of his shirt throwing it somewhere before picking up the younger by his thigh and placing him on the counter only to attack his neck causing Jeongin to moan out loudly.

"shhh, I haven't even started yet and your already loud as fuck" Hyunjin smirked pulling away for a second only to attach his plump lips onto Jeongin's.

Sure it felt a bit wrong for Jeongin since they just had an augment and it was like those cliché toxic relationships where they Fight and make up by having Sex but he was already hard so what was the point of being a pussy and backing away now?

Hyunjin pulled away from the sloppy kiss, picking up the younger again and heading to the bed room.

"Hyung please hurry" Jeongin whined as he unzipped his and Hyunjin's trousers. Hyunjin grinned throwing the younger onto the bed and getting on top of him, stripping both of them quickly in a quick and harsh manner.

Hyunjin's breath hitched when he saw the unblemished milky white skin. All this was his...Jeongin's beautiful skin would soon be even more ethereal when Hyunjin had kissed every part of it and decorated every inch of his skin with hickeys.

Jeongin shivered, not from from being bare but from the thought of loosing his virginity as a form of forgiveness from the older. These feelings were all knew to him and he was nervous encase he displeased the older...wait he wasn't the one who was going to put on a show. 

"Hyun-" Jeongin was cut off by a slap on his thigh which caused him to moan out loadly.

"That's not my name in bed is it now baby doll?" Hyunjin smirked, squirting a fair amount of lube onto his fingers before pushing one in after another.

"I- Daddy I'm nervous and are you doing this right? It hurts" Jeongin said his voice with a tint of discomfort as he made weird faces from the new feeling.

"It'll feel better soon when my dick is up your ass how about that? Also why are you nervous baby doll?" Hyunjin asked whilst thrusting his fingers deeper and faster into Jeongin's sensitive little ass hole that I have no idea where I got this information from. 

"what if you aren't satisfied- mHm" Jeongin said in-between moans.

"If you can ride me then I'll be satisfied" Hyunjin smirked, locking his lips with the younger yet again. He wanted to shower Jeongin with love after what had happened. Hyunjin kept thrusting his fingers until he thought the younger was stretched enough. Then Hyunjin grabbed a condom from under the bed, ripping open the packet with his teeth and placing it onto his rock as hard dick. 

-HOPEFULLY THIS IS HOW CONDOMS WORK I ONLY LEARNT ABOUT THEM FROM WATTPAD AND SRE LESSONS-

"Baby, are you sure you want to do this?" Hyunjin asked, squeezing some more lube onto his dick.

"yEs- I want your dick in me now" Jeongin whined but instead of a huge ass dick he felt something wet and ticklish in him. He started to make faces and tug on Hyunjin's hair due to the weird feeling. (hA the amount of cringe :D)

"fuck your addictive" Hyunjin grinned, pulling out and biting Jeongin's inner thigh before pushing in the tip of his dick.

"fuck,fuck,fuck, it hurts" Jeongin cried as his nails dug into Hyunjin's skin leaving scratch marks. Hyunjin didn't respond though he only kept pushing himself into the younger until he was fully in.

"Your such a good boy, I'm sorry for slapping you baby but now I'm going to shower you with all the love you deserve" Hyunjin whispered as he started thrusting slowly into Jeongin whilst whispering sweet things into his ear.Hyunjin would quicken his paste every time Jeongin moaned and every time Jeongin moaned his  name he would rail into that spot hard. :D I hope Jeongin can walk.

"ah...I'm close.."Jeongin whimpered but that made Hyunjin stop thrusting and pull out which made the younger whine.

"Your not allowed to until I say so" Hyunjin whispered as he picked up the younger, flipping them around so Jeongin was straddling the older. 

"Ride me baby"

Jeongin's eyes widened, he had completely forgot about the fact that he had to ride Hyunjin. He slowly sat down and began to bounce up and down, his pace quickening each time.

"look at you, face all red with drool escaping your mouth whilst you bounce on my huge cock...Come for me baby" Hyunjin whispered into Jeongin ear. Jeongin realised onto their stomachs and clenched his walls causing Hyunjin to realise into Jeongin.

 Hyunjin pulled out before embracing the younger whilst whispering I love you into his ear then drifting off to sleep.