Arguments 1

Requested by @ClassifiedChip ANSANSDNANOSDOIANS 

⚠Warning this Fanfic is very emotional-grab your tissues⚠

3rd Person POV

Jeongin walked into the dimly lit office where Hyunjin was writing away as if there was no tomorrow since he had to work late hours.

"Jinnie is it time for your break yet? I made us something special" Jeongin grinned walking over to Hyunjin to give him his five minute peck.

"Jeongin, you asked me this five minutes ago. If you keep interrupting me more I won't be able to finish on time also your special thing can wait" Hyunjin replied removing  Jeongin's hands from his shoulders.

"Jinnie I think you should take a break, You've  been working nonstop for 13 hours" Jeongin pouted, resting his head on Hyunjin's.

"why do you care?" Hyunjin asked rather annoyed by the younger's presence.

"I care about your mental health Jinnie" Jeongin answered as he was about to give Hyunjin another peck but was stopped when Hyunjin pushed him away slightly.

"I don't need you to care about my health thank you very much" Hyunjin responded coldly.

"Jinnie are you okay? Did you not get enough sleep? you seem rather grumpy today" Jeongin commented cupping Hyunjin's face and checking his  temperature. He suddenly felt fear engulf him as Hyunjin's eyes turned black.

"Jeongin, Leave me alone" Hyunjin bitterly spat.

"But Jin-" Jeongin was cut off with a slap on his cheek, he was shocked...Hyunjin never laid a finger on him...The shock was soon replaced by sorrow, Jeongin ran out of the room bursting into tears.

Hyunjin inhaled a sharp breath before carrying on with writing as if nothing happened but guilt lingered in his mind for hurting his baby. He sighed as he grabbed his blazer and walked out of the office.

"Yeji? Can you finish my work please?" Hyunjin asked slamming his head down on the reception desk.

"of course I can but whatever is going on between you and Jeongin better be fixed" Yeji replied .Hyunjin nodded and walked home hoping that his baby didn't start cutting himself again.

Hyunjin POV

I felt my heart crack when I saw blood on the razor blade.

Oh Jeongin, please don't leave me last time was already worse enough. I promised that I would protect him not hurt him...

"Jeongin baby? Please open the door, I'm so sorry" I begged, knocking the door repeatedly until Jeongin opened it. I felt my heart shatter at the sight.

"Hyunjin...I need some time...Please leave me alone" Jeongin whispered. Closing the door on my face before I could say anything. I sighed before going to the kitchen and hiding all the knives and scissors or anything sharp that could Jeongin could use to harm himself.

After, I was done I went to sleep in the guess room. I shivered, from the lack of warmth. I missed Jeongin's body snuggled against mine, his soft snores, his 5minute kisses, his soft hand feeling my chest-

Shit

I Missed My Innie.

Before I knew it, I was craving the affection and touch from Jeongin and it kept me up All Night.

The sunlight hit my eyes as I snapped out of my thoughts. I got up and did my morning routine while playing love shot before making myself a large amount of coffee. I gulped it down in one shot, feeling the rush of energy spreading across my body.

(If you haven't seen Sraykids and Nct Dream covering love shot are you living under a rock NANANANANANANANANANANANANA)

I made Jeongin's favourite pancakes before leaving for another long day at work.

(These are basically how the days went by)

1.Sleeping pills are the only way I can sleep now

2.Work is more boring now that Jeongin isn't with me.

3.I fell asleep in the Office again.

4.I ran out of Coffee

5.I walked in on Jeongin showering and I had the urge to run my fingers along is smooth skin but I held it back since he would hate me even more.

6.I ran out of Sleeping Pills.

7.The taste of Soju running down my throat feels amazing.

8.Soju

9.Soju

10.Soju

11.I Miss Innie but Soju will be my comfort for now

12.Soju

 Jeongin POV

I started feeling hungrier than ever, so I decided to go get some food. Hopefully Hyunjin isn't there. I walked into the kitchen which to my surprise was scattered with empty soju bottles.

Oh Hyunjin, what have you gotten yourself into?

I started cleaning the kitchen and living, which had more bottles of Soju. After, I finished cleaning I went to go make some chicken noodle soup but before I could start. I was stopped by Hyunjin back hugging me from no where.

"Jeongin, I'm so so sorry, I understand if you won't forgive me, I could never forgive myself either. If this ever happens again I would be sure to kill myself" Hyunjin cried hugging me tightly. Sure what Hyunjin did was disappointing and unacceptable but I couldn't stand Hyunjin breaking down right there right now in front of me.

I turned around to meet Hyunjin in the eye.

"Hyunjin, I'm not saying that I forgive you or that I don't forgive you" I whispered, hugging him.

"Jeongin please let me make it up to you" Hyunjin pleaded, interlocking our hands.

"If I say yes, it won't happen again will it?" I asked looking up at him.

Hyunjin shook his head, before a smirk grew on his face, confusing Jeongin.

(UHHHH THE NEXT CHAPTER IS A BIT UNHOLY SO GET YOUR HOBI WATER :D)

Not proof read