Mafia's Ballroom partner 2

Jeongin POV

"Hyung can you stay with me for a bit until Hyunjin gets here"I asked nervously, fiddling with my sleeves. 

"I can for 5minutes but then I have to go pick up Felix"Jisung answered,taking my hand and leading me to the ballroom.

My eyes widen when I saw the expensive looking ballroom,filled with many people dressed in big puffy gowns and dark silky suits

"Hello Jisung, long time no see"

"Oh Hi Minho hyung, where's Irene?"Jisung asked, bowing down to a man dressed in crimson red.

"She's busy with some hook ups, now what brings you here your not the type to come to mafia meetings"The man said, checking out Jisung from head to toe.

"Oh I'm just looking after my friend Jeongin for a while, Jeongin this is Minho Hyung, Minho this is Jeongin"Jisung introduced.

"Hello Jeongin, you seem like Seungmin's type, who are you working for?"Minho asked looking down at my ring.I was about to speak when Jisung cut me off.

"He's not working for anyone at the moment, just helping Hyunjin out"Jisung quickly and nervously said, scratching the nape of his neck.

"Mk, why don't you two come have some drinks with me"Minho insisted, bringing us over to the snack table.Jisung looked at the drinks and smelt them all.

"Is it poisonous?" I asked Jisung,looking at the drinks which smelt weird.

"No- HEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING TAKING PICTURES OF UNDER HIS SKIRT YOU PEDO"Jisung shouted,pushing someone behind me and taking off his blazer then wrapping it around my waist,blocking my body with his.

"Not my fault his dress was sho-"The stranger was cut off with Minho punching him.

"How unmannered of you, it seems you werent raised properly anyways who are you weakling?"Minho spat, dusting his blazer.

"I'm Shin Jimin"The supposed 'Jimin' said.

"let's get away from this pedo"Jisung whispered,I nodded and walked away with Jisung and Minho trailing behind us.

"Minho Hyung can you do me a favour?"Jisung asked.

"of course bub but you know I want someone in return for it"Minho snickered.

"Can you look after Jeongin until I get back? I need to pick up Felix"Jisung said, pulling out his pocket watch and looking at the time.

"Of course, now I want a kiss in return"Minho smirked, pulling Jisung closer to him.I looked away and starting thinking if there was some chemistry between them.

"I'll be back in a few minutes, you'll get more of me then"I heard Jisung say,ewww gross there's definitely something going on between them.

"I'll be waiting"Minho replied, then Jisung left.

"So Jeongin tell me more about yourself"Minho grinned, sitting down on a leather sofa.

"Uhhh well I'm a 01 linner, I really like kids and I like cuddling things while i sleep"I said,sitting down next to him.

"Wow your a soft baby"Minho giggled, pinching my cheeks.

"you know if you like cuddling things in your sleep it means you need a cuddle buddy and let me tell you Jisung is the best cuddle buddy"Minho grinned, taking out a picture of Jisung sleeping from his pocket,I smiled in awe whilst looking at the picture.

"OH The ballroom dance is about to start SHI-"Minho panicked.

"Whats so bad about it?"I asked

"If your partner is not here you get shot"Minho worried said, looking around.

"I'm here dimwits"

I turn my head around to face Hyunjin,he was standing behind the sofa panting fast in a black suit and oh man he looked hot. (basically Hyunjin in physco)

"Ello Hyunjin you better get over there, you know they'll shoot you first"Minho said, taking Jisung's blazer off me.Hyunjin then wrapped his arm around my waist and with his other he held my hand and slowly moved todays the centre of the room.

"Why did you have a blazer around your waist?"Hyunjin asked.

"Jisung caught someone taking a picture of under my dress"I answered as embarrassment filled my body.

"Do you know who done it?"Hyunjin asked,his voice becoming more serious and deep,it was hot but it seemed like a predator stalking its prey.

"She said her name was Shin Jimin"I said quietly, looking into his brown orbs which had fire in them.

"I'll get rid of her, anyways do you know the time?"Hyunjin asked.I took my out my pocket watch, when Hyunjin suddenly snatched it from my hands, dropping it on the floor, getting everyone's attention by the loud noise,he then twirled me round,my dress rising up exposing my buttcheeks and upper thighs making many mafia's stare.

"Jeongin,Baby close your eyes"

"You can either open them now or later"

I opened my eyes as Hyunjin pressed his body against mine.Hyunjin pointed his gun at Jimin which made me close my eyes again, I couldn't take this much violence and I knew if I saw it, it would leave me traumatized for years.

"You shouldn't of looked at what was mine,now say hi to Satan for me"Hyunjin smirked,tilting his head before pulling the trigger. (That sounded so hot in my head-)

-BANG BANG-

"Hyung is it finished?"I asked as the sound of the gunshots echoed in my ears

"Not quite yet"Hyunjin answered.Suddenly lifting my chin and crashing his lips onto mine.

The End

(Word count 923)