Chapter 1

Okay so in this story takes place after Kira was defeated and Josuke is 19 cause I ain't a creep, that's pretty much all you need to really know I guess. Also this chapter is like leading up to the plot so there isn't much Josuhan yet!
_____________________________

It was a sunny afternoon in Morioh. Rohan was waiting for the arrival of an old friend from the city. He wondered if she was still corky or maybe had matured since the last time he's seen her, which had been years. The mangaka's thought train was interrupted by a knock on his door. He opened the door to see a slim women, with long brown hair and emerald green eyes.
" Rohan! It's so great to see you again!" The girl said cheerfully with a big smile planted on her face.
" Oh hey Hikari!" Rohan said giving a warm smile in return. " Would you like to come in?" He asked.
" Obviously! That's what people do on a visit!" Hikari said smiling. Rohan gestured for the women to follow him into the living room so they could sit and chat.
" Tea?" The mangaka asked. She looked shocked which made Rohan confused.
" You remembered I like tea!" She said with a surprised tone.
" I'll take that as a yes then?" Rohan said annoyed. He already found her exhausting to talk to, like a small child on Christmas morning.
" Oh no thanks. I would rather take a look around!" The women said smiling.
'Hm, people don't normally say things like that. Annoying.' Rohan thought to himself. "Yeah I guess you can have a look around. But don't mess anything up please." He said uncomfortably.
Hikari already started walking around before he finished. Then the mangakak heard a yelp from the other room. Rohan ran to see the brunet looking at the room that got destroyed in the fire at his house. " What happened here?" She questioned.
" Oh well this guy kinda burnt part of my house down and I haven't gotten it redone yet." Rohan said remembering when Josuke ran away from his burning house. He clenched his teeth at the thought of that brat.
" Wow, what a jerk. Is he at least gonna pay you for the damages?" The fair women questioned.
" No, he spends all his money on hair products and junk." Rohan spat.
" Damn brat." Hikari said with a disgusted look on her face. " Well I think you should make him do something for you, to repay."
Rohan hummed in response. " Hey Hikari." The mangaka said looking at the brunet beside him. " May I ask you, why you were so keen on coming here. Not in a rude way but we haven't talked in years and suddenly you want to meet up with me? I don't know it seems a little fishy if you ask me." Rohan said giving a interrogating look.
" Fine I'll just get on with it! Nothing gets passed the great Rohan Kishibe!" Hikari said trying to sound playful. " I'm 90% sure I have a stand but I wanted to confirm it with you!" The brunet said bluntly. Rohan's eyes widened.
        " Are you sure?" He asked.
        " I think so!" She said shaking, hoping Rohan would believe her.
        " Why don't we go for a walk and you can explain then?" The mangaka said calmly.

~small time skip to when they are walking in a park and talking~

        " So like a couple months ago I realized there was like a figure behind me but then it vanished . So I was like oh that's weird. But then another day my friend; Kame was dared by some friends to go in the boys bathroom at school ( btw Hikari and her friends are 16) which gets detention but she didn't want to be chicken so she had to go in! She started crying though which made me feel really bad for her and then that figure appeared again and all of a sudden it went over and punched her turning her into a boy! Then I was like what that's even more weird!!! But when she came back out of the bathroom looking shocked, the thing went back over and punched her back into a girl but like she didn't feel it I guess. But the bizarre part was no body could see the figure! I tried it on a few others and realized I can change people's
sex! After that I remembered what you told me about you having like a figure with bizarre powers over the phone once, and so I came to talk to you about it!" Hikari said, then taking a huge breath.
        " So in summary you found out you can change peoples body with a figure, also known as a stand, eh?" Rohan questioned.
       "Well I guess so, yeah." The brunet responded.
        " Okay, what the hell does that have to do with me?" The mangaka questioned, agitated.
        " I just wanted you to make sure it was a stand." Hikari said sadly.
        " Well I'm no stand expert, and now I'm behind on my work because of this visit!" Rohan huffed.
        Just then their argument was interrupted by a happy looking Josuke. " Oh hey Rohan!" The muscular boy said waving.
        " You have got to be kidding me." The mangaka said only quiet enough for Hikari to hear.
        " Oh is this your girlfriend of something?" Josuke said playfully.
        " No Josuke, just a friend." Rohan spat.
        " So can I have her than?" Josuke said with a mischievous grin.
        " No, and what are you even doing here?" Rohan questioned.
        " Well I got ditched by my date so I'm just walking around." Josuke said trying not to sound sad.
        " So your still looking for a girlfriend?" Rohan said smiling darkly.
        " I guess so."Josuke said kicking the ground. " Well I'm gonna go see what Okuyasu is up to, because it's obviously better then standing here and talking to you!" Josuke said playfully, then started jogging towards his friend's house.
        Rohan clenched his teeth at that comment. " Hey Hikari?" The mangaka questioned.
        " What now Rohan." She said annoyed.
        " I found a way for Josuke to pay for my house damages." Rohan said mischievously.
        " How exactly?" The brunet questioned.
        " It involves your stand and a bit of romance." Rohan said with a smirk.
        " ROHAN YOU PERV!!!" Hikari yelled.
        " What?! No!!! That's not what I meant!!! The mangaka shouted back!
________________________________

        Hope that was an okay chapter. Like I said it's just like the intro to add to the plot and spiceyness I guess. Please trust me it's gonna get better in the next chapter!