Chapter 10

Last chapter 😢 I can't wait to write my next book but I'm still sad to not have Josuhan in the next one. But it's gonna be good 😏 Okay sorry here's the chapter!
______________________________

~ A week or so later ~

        " Bye Hikari, Safe travels to Italy!" Koichi said, sadly smiling.
" I'll miss having another girl around. Bye Hikari, text me often!" Yukako said smiling and giving the brunet a hug, then heading off with Koichi.
" Bye Hikari. I'll miss you a lot! Sorry Okuyasu didn't come, he's too upset and doesn't want you to see him that way." Josuke said laughing a bit. " Good luck in Italy!" He added and Hikari thanked him.
" Could I speak with Rohan alone if that's alright?" The brunet asked, and the pomp wearing teen agreed, sitting on chair not too far away.
After about thirty seconds of silence Hikari finally spoke up. " I'm really gonna miss you Rohan." She said sadly.
" Yeah. I guess I'll miss you too." The mangaka said back.
" In fact I've been thinking." The brunet started, and the green haired male gave a confused look. " I was wondering if you would do something for me." Hikari stated rather then questioned.
" What?" Rohan asked.
The fair women took a deep breath. " I was wondering if you would use heavens door on me, to make me forget about us being best friends?" She finally asked, and Rohan gave a shocked questioning look at her.
" No, why the f*ck would I do that?!?" The mangaka questioned, getting angry.
" Well I always am worrying about you. That's the reason why I call every night to ask how your day was and if your doing okay. But I don't want to be worrying about you non stop when I have other things to worry about. So it may sound stupid, but I don't want to remember you and I being good friends so I can focus on me. Please." The brunet asked, Rohan was shocked and didn't know what to say. He just looked into the fair women's pleading eyes.
" Alright. If that's really what you would like, then of course I could do that for you." The mangaka said, not looking the brunet in the eyes. " But first I just wanted to say thank you, for everything. Even if I won't be yours, you are and always will be my best friend. And I'm really gonna miss you Hikari. Safe travels and stay safe!" Rohan said, then hugged his best friend tighter then he ever had before.
" I'll miss you Rohan! Bye!" The brunet said as the mangaka used heavens door to erase her memories with him. And that was it.
The green haired male walked away before she woke up, and held Josuke's hand tightly as everyone left the airport.
'Huh? Where am I?' Hikari thought to herself.
" FLIGHT 307 IS BOARDING NOW, FLIGHT 307 TO ITALY!" A loud voice boomed over the intercom speaker.
" Oh right I was heading back to Naples!"
________________________________

        THAT WAS IT!!! There ya go! It's the end. It wasn't a cupcakes and rainbows ending I know, it was just cupcakes...... *licks lips* But anyways hope y'all enjoyed this story and if ya want to read the sequel I'm about to start called He's a V-Vampire. (I bet you can see where that's going 😏😉) But yeah it's gonna be similar to this story so please check it out!!! Have a fantastic day/night everyone!!!! Bye!