Chapter 4

Quick note: Damn y'all are so nice and make me feel so inspired to write a lot so thanks for reading and here's the story! Also sorry that I keep changing Rohan between he and she.... Idk what on Earth I'm doing!
_____________________________

        Rohan wasn't sure why, but he was really nervous. He wasn't sure why though, since Hikari had done a fantastic job at her hair and makeup, and the dress she was wearing was absolutely fabulous! It was a lavender coloured dress that was knee length and fitted, paired with cute black heel boots. Then her long green hair was down in loose beach curls. Once the mangaka spotted Josuke her eyes widened from fear. Rohan didn't want to admit it but he had never gone on a date before, and his first one would just be a big lie.
Josuke spotted "Renna" and walked over to her. She looked gorgeous. He decided to go with jeans and a plain t-shirt, with his signature pompadour. Nothing over the top. "Hey Renna!" Josuke said, smiling.
" Oh hey Josuke! How's your night been?" The mangaka asked, returning a smile.
" Good, how about yours?" The pomp wearing teen asked kindly.
" It could have been better. But can't help that sort of thing." Rohan said, letting his guard down a bit, but once he realized he put up a fake wall again.
" Hm. Well where do you want to go?" Josuke questioned. He realized he was staring into "Renna's" sea green eyes instead of listening to what she said. " Oh what was that sorry?" The pomp wearing teen asked once he came back into reality.
Rohan was taken aback by this. ' Was that bastard not listening the whole time I was talking?!' The mangaka asked herself.
" It's alright. Wherever you want to take me is fine!" The green haired female said in a sweet voice.

Josuke decided to take "Renna" to Tonio's for dinner, since she hadn't eaten yet tonight, but he made sure nothing weird would happen with the food first.
        " Wow, this place is really nice." Rohan said trying to sound amazed, even though he's been there to many times to count.
" Ciao Josuke! Who might this be?" Tonio questioned in a friendly way.
" This is my friend Renna!" Josuke said. Ouch, friend zoned.
" Oh hello dear! It's very nice to meet you, I'm Tonio!" The Italian chef said enthusiastically.
        " Hey, it's nice to meet you too!" The mangaka said sweetly.
        " Here your table is this way you two!" Tonio gestured for "Renna" and Josuke to sit a a small table for two in the corner.  The Italian chef poured some water for each of them. " I'll go get started on your meals, and if you need anything just feel free to ask!" Tonio then left towards the kitchen, leaving the two alone.
        " So do you eat here a lot?" The mangaka asked, trying to start up conversation.
        " Me and my friends eat here sometimes, it's like one of our hang out spots." The pomp wearing teen answered.
        " Hm, that's nice." A warm smile was on Rohan's face.
        " How long have you lived in Morioh for?" Josuke asked contently. The mangaka had to think for a second about if she should tell the truth about this or not. She didn't see any harm in telling the truth so that's what she did.
        " I just moved here a few years ago:" The green haired female said, trying to ease up a bit to not give anything away.
        " Hm, for me it's been my whole life." The pomp wearing teen said, fiddling with a fork.
        " This does seem like a nice town to grow up in." The mangaka hummed. Then looked straight into Josuke's eyes. " If I may ask, what's your life story?" Rohan questioned, not trying to sound nosey. Josuke didn't seem to mind sharing.
        " Well my father left my mother before I was even born, and she raised me I guess. Then I graduated and I'm here." The pomp wearing teen said while he was trying to think of anything interesting he could share.
        " Here's your food love birds!" Tonio interrupted with a wink. Josuke's face turned a light crimson shade from that comment.
        After they finished their delicious meal Josuke suggested to sit at the beach and "Renna" agreed happily.

~ small time skip (they at the beach now sitting in da sand and sun is already set)~

" Do you come to the beach often?" Josuke asked looking into the mangaka's bright green orbs.
Rohan hummed. " I only come here for work usually, but it's nice to just enjoy the scenery." She finally said, looking out to the ocean. The mangaka could feel Josuke's eyes on her,
She wasn't sure if she should look back at him. But when she did, soft, plump lips were connected with her's. Rohan was shocked and didn't know what to do, so she just stayed still.
        The kiss only lasted a few seconds,and once he pulled away the pomp wearing teen immediately looked embarrassed. " S-sorry! I didn't-" Josuke was cute off by the green haired female.
        " Don't be." The mangaka said smiling. Josuke then smiled back, glad he didn't cross any boundaries or moved too fast with the gorgeous female.
        " Well my mom will be upset if I'm not home soon, would you like me to walk you home?" The muscular boy asked, standing up and reaching out a hand to help the green haired girl up. She took it.
        " No! No it's alright thank you. I don't want you to be late and I can look after myself!" Rohan said in a panic.
        " Alright, well be safe okay! Goodnight!" Josuke said as he walked in the other direction from the mangaka.
        Rohan didn't notice, but his cheeks were dusted with a light pink shade, and were significantly warmer than before.
________________________________

        Hope that was a good enough chapter! Idk I feel like it sucks but it probably doesn't.... or maybe it does.. But there we go, the rising climax is here finally and I'll update as soon as I can!