Chapter 6

" Bye Hikari, it was nice meeting you!" Koichi said as he and and the other two teenagers we're leaving the mangaka's house.
" Bye Hikari, I'll text you!" Okuyasu said, still smiling as brightly as before.
Once they were gone the brunet decided to go check on Rohan in his study to see how the manuscript was.
" Sh*t, sh*t, sh*t!" The mangaka was saying quietly over and over again, while massaging his temples.
" Umm, are you alright Rohan?" Hikari asked with a tinge of worry in her voice.
" He found out. It's over. I've lost to Josuke Higashikata!" The green haired male mumbled, not looking up.
" Wait who, and how?" The brunet questioned with wide eyes.
" He saw a message Josuke sent me, and figured everything out, than left immediately after." The mangaka said.
" I'm sure everything is gonna be fine, so don't worry about it. And if worst comes to worst couldn't you use heavens door to just make them forget about all that?" Hikari suggested, trying to be helpful.
" Are you that stupid?!" Rohan spat, raising his voice a bit.
" What isn't that what your stand is for?!" The brunet questioned, getting just as loud as the mangaka.
          " No that would be psychotic!" The green haired male said a little louder.
        " But then all your problems would go away, wouldn't they??!!!" Hikari yelled even louder.
        " Making people fake and unnatural may be something you enjoy, but not me!!" Rohan shouted.
        " Well at least I'm trying!! Okay I'm trying to make you happy, but no! Your way to f*cking concerned about your own problems to give two sh*ts about anyone else!!" Hikari yelled as loud as she could at the last part, then broke down sobbing. Rohan's eyes widened in shock from that comment. He didn't even know what to do at this point. After a couple seconds that felt like eternitys of his female friend sobbing, the mangaka spoke up.
        " I-I'm sorry Hikari." Rohan said softly. " I didn't know you felt that way. And you're right I have been a pretty pretty rude lately." He said, on the verge of tears.
        Hikari looked up, red eyes from crying. But she said nothing.
        " I just don't know what to do. I'm really confused why I'm acting like this towards you, since you've done nothing but been nice to me. I just wanted to say sorry about all that, and if you never want to see me again then I understand." The green haired male said letting some tears fall.
        " Hmm." Hikari finally said. " The great Rohan Kishibe thinks his best friend would never want to see him again ay?" She said playfully. Rohan was confused in the sudden change in emotion from the women in front of him. " We all get like that sometimes, and I'm sorry I lashed out at you. I understand I'm a handful sometimes." The brunet said with a pleased smile on her face.
        " Oh please I'm the older one here. I should have handled that situation more maturely. Sorry, could you forgive me?" The mangaka asked nervously.
         Hikari's playful smiled dropped. " Under one condition." She said, a smirk forming on her lips. " You give me a hug." The brunet said, extending her arms towards Rohan.
        " You really are annoying!" The mangaka said playfully, giving into the hug with his friend.
        " Now back to our mission!" Hikari said. "Getting Josuke to fall so madly in love with you; "Renna", so that he wouldn't even be mad to figure out that it's actually you who has feelings for him and Renna is all made up!" The brunet said smiling.
        " W-wait, how did you know?" Rohan asked shocked.
        " Oh please I saw the blush on your face after your first date with him! It was obvious really!" The fair women said, pleased with herself.
        The mangaka hummed in response. " Well at least I can save the trouble about telling you the truth then." He said chuckling a bit.
        " Oh yeah! Okuyasu invited me on a double date with you and Josuke so I can be your wing girl!" The brunet said enthusiastically.
        " Well that's a plus! Why don't we go shopping for some nice new clothes today, my treat!" The green haired male suggested, embarrassed a bit. But everything became more relaxed thanks to Hikari.
        " Sure, sounds like fun!!" The brunet said, giving a warm smile and another hug to the mangaka!
________________________________

        Sorry this was a short chapter! It's late and I'm too tired to keep writing but I wanted to update cause I'm addicted to it! Hehe. Also sorry for the more angst in this chapter I always hate reading fights and stuff like that but I felt these two needed to get all that off their chest, ya know! Hope y'all enjoyed and good night/morning/evening!