Chapter 9

Rohan felt awful when he woke up. His eyes were sore from crying all night and his heart ached. Even though the mangaka felt horrible, he still got up and went to the kitchen for breakfast.
" Hey Rohan, what can I make you for breakfast?" Hikari asked in a soft tone.
        " I'll just have coffee thanks."  The green haired male said quietly.
        The brunet gave Rohan a look. Then made some coffee, as asked to. She set the mug of fresh liquid in front of the mangaka, then sat across from him. Both of the two just sat there in silence until there was a knock at the door. Hikari immediately jumped up to answer.
        The brunet opened the door then slammed it shut, which caught Rohan's attention. He walked over to see a very angry Hikari. " Who was that?" The green haired male asked quietly.
        " Nobody." The fair women answered coldly.
        " Please Hikari! I just want to talk to Rohan for a minute!" A muffles voice said through the door.
        The mangaka knew who it was, and decided to let him apologies if that was what he was here for. " It's alright, you can let him in." He said quietly. And Hikari opened the door all the way to see a slightly red and puffy eyed Josuke. It seemed like he had been also crying all night. Both boys just stared at each other for about thirty seconds before Rohan finally spoke. " What do you want, Josuke?" He asked coldly.
Josuke shivered at his name being said so bitterly. " Can I talk to you, for um-a minute?" He asked. Rohan only nodded and walked out the door and leaned on the fence, looking at the morning sky.
" I'll be inside." Hikari said before closing the door.
Rohan then turned his attention to Josuke, waiting for him to speak.
" H-how long was it until the prank wasn't a prank anymore." The pomp wearing teen finally asked shakily. The mangaka was caught off guard by this question and wasn't sure what to say.
" After our first date, is when I realized." Rohan said, tears welling up in his eyes. He rubbed them with his sleeve so Josuke would't see the tears.
" W-why didn't you, tell me sooner then?" He asked.
There was silence for a minute. " Because I didn't know what to do." The green haired male said quietly, tears forming so he looked down at the ground.
" Oh." The pomp wearing teen said. " Um- I'm sorry I hit you, and lashed out." He finally said. " It was wrong of me." Tears started to well up in Josuke's eyes too.
Rohan glanced up for a second to see Josuke on the verge of crying.
" And the truth is I still like you, even though your not a hot girl. I like hot guys to ya know." The pomp wearing teen said nervously.
The mangaka looked up. " Really?" He asked shaking. " Even after everything I put you through?" And Josuke nodded.
" J-Josuke. If it's not too much to ask. I was wondering if you would do me a favour?" The green haired male asked.
" And w-what would that be?" The teen asked back.
" W-Would you be, my boyfriend?"
There was silence for a moment, until Josuke smilied and said " Yes."
The two boys pulled each other into a strong kiss until they were interrupted by the sound of muffled cheering. They looked over to see Hikari cheering through the window with a big smile. The couple blushed from embarrassment, then Rohan kissed his boyfriend again.
        " Oh and Josuke." The mangaka started, and Josuke looked at him questioningly. " Did you just call me hot a minute ago?" He asked, grinning as the pomp wearing teen turned crimson red.
        " Well yeah..." Was all he said before Rohan started laughing, then pulled Josuke into one last kiss before they went inside to see Hikari.
         " Oh my god, yes!!!!! I'm so happy for you two!!!" The brunet cheered as they entered the house.
" Yeah yeah. Thanks Hikari." Rohan said with dusted red cheeks.

~ Time skip to a few hours later ~

" So I was thinking about travelling back to my birth home." The brunet stated, and the other two smiled.
" Where's your birth home Hikari?" Josuke asked.
" It's in Italy." She answered. " I don't really remember it but I've researched the town and it looks very beautiful." The brunet added.
" Ah! So that's why you don't look Japanese." Josuke said.
Hikari smiled at the teen. " Well my birth parents were both Italian but my mother got remarried to a Japanese man when I was about two years of age, and we moved to Tokyo. But I think I would like to move back to Italy." The fair women said staring off into space.
        " But you're only 16?! How could you move to Italy?" The pomp wearing teen asked.
        " Eh I don't really stay with my parents much, so it'll be fine." Hikari quickly answered.
         " If you're sure about it then I wish you good luck! Okuyasu is probably gonna cry for days!" Josuke joked. Then he noticed Rohan was being oddly quiet for this sort of news to drop, normally the mangaka would have something to say. " You okay Rohan?" The pomp wearing teen asked looking into his boyfriend's sea green eyes.
        " Hm? Oh yeah I'm alright. Just enjoying my time with you both right now." The mangaka said smiling.
        " And you're okay if Hikari moves to Italy?" Josuke asked, hoping he would protest a bit, so Okuyasu would have someone to spend time with while he was with Rohan.
         " She can move it she would like. It sounds like a nice chapter to move onto." The green haired male said in a slight daze, probably from the shock he experienced today.
        The pomp wearing teen sunk in his chair a bit. Then he looked at his boyfriend, and gave him another kiss of happiness.
________________________________

        Alright so, there will be one more chapter that leads into my next book and It will be about Hikari in Italy. Y'all can probably see where that's going. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and yeah! Have a great day/night!