Chapter 7

~ Thursday 5:30pm~

" Okay, you ready?" Hikari asked, looking at the green haired female next to her. They both looked stunning.
" Ready as I'll ever be." Rohan said nervously. He really hoped Koichi-kun didn't rat him out and all.
The brunet noticed his nerves and held his hand to calm them. " You've got this, okay! Don't worry!" She said reassuringly.
" Thanks, you really are my best friend ya know." The mangaka said smiling. " Alright we'd better head out now if we don't want to be late!" He/she added. ( I don't really know at this point.)

~ At Josuke's house now!~

Hikari knocked on the door for it to be quickly answered by Okuyasu.
" Hey Hikari, oh and nice to finally meet you Renna!" The not too bright teen greeted.
        " Hey Renna." Josuke said, then started staring with intensity at her face. Rohan started to get nervous about Koichi-kun snitching on him. " So do you and Hikari already know each other?" The pomp wearing teen asked obliviously.
          The mangaka cursed to himself, he was so stupid to walk with Hikari when they aren't supposed to know each other!
        " No but we realized we both were walking in the same direction and when I asked what she was doing she told me she had a date, and so on, you get the gist." The brunet smoothly recovered. Rohan gave her an appreciating look of thanks.
" You both look gorgeous!" Josuke complimented. Keeping his eyes on "Renna". It was true, they both looked truly amazing. Rohan was in a cute white pleated skirt with a matching cropped corset top with noodle straps, all paired with some cute white striped heels.( God I had to search up every piece of clothing for the description hehe!) Then Hikari was wearing a mint laced halter dress with some black laces heels. To top that off both girls did cute beach curls in their hair!
" Thanks! Your not that bad either!" The green haired female said back, smiling.
" Yeah you're really pretty!" Okuyasu said, knowing if he even looked at Renna's beauty in awe he would be taken down by Josuke.
        " Well Koichi and Yukako are gonna meet us at the fair for a bit." The pomp wearing teen said " So is everyone ready to get going?" He asked, and got some yeses back.

~ At the fair!~

        " Hikari" Rohan whispered and gestured for the brunet to come over. " What if Koichi-kun has already told them everything, and this is just a big joke?" He whispered in her ear.
        " It'll be fine!" Hikari reassured the best she could.
        " Hey Hikari! And you must be Renna, it's so very nice to meet you." Koichi said, giving a look at Rohan which made him feel uncomfortable.
        " Well lets go guys!" Okuyasu said taking Hikari's hand. As the mangaka started to walk forward the short teen grabbed Rohan and whispered in her ear.
        " I haven't told anyone besides Yukako so she knows if I'm looking at you, I'm not checking you out, okay?" Koichi whispered, and Rohan sighed in relief.
        " Thanks Koichi-kun!" The green haired female said, now smiling.
         " I trust for whatever reason you're doing this for." The short teen said with a wink, then went to walk with the ink haired female known as Yukako.
" So what do you want to do first?"Asked the pomp wearing teen.
" You can pick! I'm fine with just about anything." Rohan said looking into Josuke's bright blue eyes, then she gave in a peck on the cheek, and they both blushed and smiled.
" Would it be alright if I held your hand?" The teen asked, and Rohan nodded his head, smiling still.
They walked hand and hand, then stoped in front of a huge roller coaster. Josuke smiled devilishly thinking if "Renna"  got scared she would grab onto him for safety. Rohan was genuinely nervous, he never was too fond of hights. " Can we go on this one?" The pomp wearing teen asked with a sweet smile but inside was a dark grin.
        " I guess so." The mangaka said, and they both got on the ride. Once the drop hit everyone was screaming, and Rohan forgot how high his voice was and it scared him at first. He squished himself onto Josuke and held his waist. The pomp wearing teen was now smiling brightly from the affection and put his arm around her back.
        " We, are, never, doing, that, again!" The green haired female said trying to look angry but it just made Josuke laugh.
" Oh come on it wasn't that bad!" The pomp wearing teen said between laughs.
        " Hey where are Hikari and Okuyasu?" The mangaka asked, looking around for the odd couple, if thats what you can even call them. She couldn't see the two teens anywhere.
        Once Josuke calmed down he explained that Okuyasu wanted some alone time with Hikari to get to know her, Rohan smiled and agreed.
        " Can I take you somewhere?" The pomp wearing teen asked, he looked nervous.
        " Yeah sure." Was all the green haired female said, before grabbing Josuke's hand again to walk with him. But instead The pomp wearing teen started running with her.
       " J-Josuke!! Why are we running!!?" She yelled.
________________________________

Okay, that's the chapter! So I have two ideas on what to do after the main goal and all that. Either imma finish the book and write a prequel with Hikari as the main character and Rohan as a secondary character, plus part 5 characters would be in that too. Or keep writing and add new climaxes and stuff. Both seem like good ideas to me so comment whatever y'all think is best please!! Hehe have a great day/evening/night!