spider gang

træve do be coops knight in da fuckin hoodie doe..... this was kinda shit ngl and im sorry abt all the sorta shitty and depressing content lately akdndkwkfks thats mainly on me :) but i am going to write some krii7y n Take My Time instead of rushing like i normally do bc i feel like i need to rush to get shit out or else ppl will lose interest in me and all of the ppl that like whatever shit content i put out will eventually unfollow and dip lol

so uh. cw for spiders, vagueish descriptions of panic attacks and old injuries caused by spiders literally please do not read this if youre arachnophobic

prompt; "there's a spider in my room and i'm deathly afraid of them, but you come in and take it outside for him."

title from a lil darkie song i cant remember which one

final word count; 1.6k

━━━━━━━━━▲━━━━━━━━━

it's almost midnight when cooper sits at his setup with a sigh, making sure everything's ready for his stream. he's got travis's discord pulled up on his other monitor and minecraft on his main, soft music playing from his stream playlist. with another glance around him, he realises he's missing his water bottle and stands, stretching, then heads downstairs, swiping the water bottle off of the kitchen counter and waving to noah's, who's on the phone with ted and waves back when he notices cooper in the kitchen, mouthing good luck to the blond before going back to his phone call. cooper races back up the stairs just as the first song ends and settles down, taking a deep breath and unmuting his mic.

"welcome to the stream, motherfuckers," he says, and his chat explodes. he reads off the donations and subscriptions (which takes him a little over three minutes, god these fuckers are such simps), and sits back in his chair, carding a hand through his hair. "thank you, sam, for the four-twenty. i'm gunna be streaming hardcore minecraft with my boy travis, who, unfortunately, is not streaming. f in the chat for all his simps." his chat reacts with the pogchamp emote and he can already tell he's going to have a headache by the time this stream ends. he rings up travis on discord and his housemate immediately answers.

"yoo!" travis exclaims loudly and cooper smiles, saying hello back to travis. "hardcore minecraft, hardcore minecraft, hardcore minecraft," the brunet chants, loading into the world at the same time cooper does. their chants fall silent, however, as they look around in disappointment.

"a fucking glacier biome? you fuckin' kidding me?" travis laughs at cooper's words and audibly sips water, the sound making cooper want to rip his headphones off his head, curl up into a ball, and die. "why you gotta do that shit right into the mic? i didn't sign up for some mukbang asmr, trav," travis laughs and the noise is melodic to his ears, though he pushes the thought away and locks it in the small travis-shaped box in the back of his mind.

"my chat never believes me when i say i drink water and they always want proof so i gotta do it into the mic." travis answers his question as they reset the world, spawning in a way better biome. "hey, look! a desert village!" cooper smiles at travis's enthusiasm and heads over to the village, taking everything in the chest - five apples, three bread, a bed, and two diamonds - then looking around to see if he can find a desert temple. travis jumps around in-game and almost dies after he falls into a ravine, shrieking loudly.

"you dumb bitch," cooper laughs, successfully raiding the desert temple, "please try not to fucking die. how many hearts you on r-n?"

"i got like.. three and a half."

"three and a half? you fuckin' kidding me?"

travis is a fucking dumbass, but he's a cute dumbass, so cooper isn't that hard on him. he tosses him some cobblestone and wood so he can build up, then hits him. travis audibly groans and eats some of his own bread, regenning quickly, and the two are off again, looking for another biome (hopefully with a village in it - cooper's got emeralds and needs some enchantment books). they wander for a little bit, and then it happens.