a f t e r w o r d

WTH, I really finished this story. this thing was fueled by my obssession towards baek-gyeong's development because he deserved a good ending. Ha-ru was static and I could rant more but this won't be an afterword anymore if I did that.

Missing You was something to mirror Extraordinary You. it can be depicted as Yui missing Kaito a lot. As they always say, they miss each other. But in my perspective, Missing You was like Kaito losing his own self after the whatnots of his father. This leads to Yui missing the real Kaito. It mainly just centers around missing and finding the real you.

In this story, I wanted to convey that life's too short for frail egos (wink wink, part eight). Oftentimes, we underestimate other people's ability to help. We think they'll do more harm than good or sometimes we think by carrying the burden with them they'll get hurt too. Well, the effects reveal otherwise. The more we isolate ourselves from this people, the more we hurt them. If you think, you can journey life alone then you're missing out. There are people who will be there for you and are willing to carry the burden with you.

And that's why, I am forever grateful to Peggy and Seijuro for their support because, geez, it takes me a lot of motivation to continue a story. I am blessed to have met this two people.

Lastly, I hope you, the reader, eventually find the real you and maybe someday, you'll meet that someone who'll love and forever miss that real you.

Thank you!

-tinkeredwriter

PS. I would like to thank HamunKang for all their comments. It pushed me to continue writing and keep updating this book. Arigatou gozaimasu !