Part 4

2 weeks of school is stricked. But this collegle all the work is the exactly same for highschool work. Josh complains to me how I get the work done and I answer the same reason. 'Because of highschool. It's easy.' and he respond with a cuss word and I just shrugged. It's funny how he complains... So here is the thing. I told my closet friend, Chole, here that I have a slight crush on Josh and she is talking to him now. She is actually flirting with him... That little! I walked to my singing class with people throwing drum sticks and microphones and they were going to throw my special one untill I snatched it away. I sighed and sat down. I was the only student that follows rules in this class. I'm one of the school's nerd. After class I went to the dorm and found Chole and Josh kissing. I slammed my keys on the table and rushed to the bathroom. I don't care if it was a accident I hust know both of them were kissing back. I slid down the wall listened to their lips moving. It's not fair! why am I the one always getting hurt? "Chole Stop. I just invited you here to hang out not to make out with me. Get out!" He demanded and I stayed quiet. "But Josh I want you for myself. Wendy is not good enough for you." She said and I hissed in pain when I hit my head on the shelf. "But I love Wendy more than you!" He said and I smiled when I heard that. Jesus help me with this one. I walked out the bathroom and huffed into the kitchen. He came in there and smiled. "Hey." He said and I rolled my eyes. "Had fun Kissing my best friend?" I asked and he sighed. "Wendy that wasn't my ----." I inturputed him. "Save it Josh. You were clearly kissing her back." I said and he shook his head. "But I don't love her. I love you." I think he said He said and I looked away. "What ever." I mumbled but really inside I would be screaming and jumping and all that. He came up behind me and weaved his arms around my waist. I squealed and he chuckled.

Josh's P.O.V

This morning I woke up groaning. Wendy was still asleep so I went over to her and watched her sleep. I Love Wendy. The day Hunter was telling me about her I wanted her mine. I felt sorry for her too. I got dressed and got ready to tackle the day. In 2nd period Chole came up to me. SHe had a huge crush on me. Like she stalks me. "Hey Josher. So Wendy has a crush on you." She said and I nodded. I am so going to ask Wendy out tonight. "Can I come over tonight?" She asked and I shrugged. If she is there then she can see that I'm tooken. "Sure Chole." I said and she smiled and scuried off. I went to my next class smiling. When I got home Wendy wasn't there so she must be practicing. I ate an apple as I waiting for Wendy. Chole came in with out knocking and started kissin me. I pushed her off and she came back. I kept pushing her off but she keep coming back. Wendy came in while she came back. SHe threw her keys and went away. I pushed her off mad already. "Chole Stop. I just invited you here to hang out not to make out with me. Get out!" I yelled at her and a tear went down her face."But Josh I want you for myself. Wendy is not good enough for you." she said and I heard Wendy whining at somthing. I sighed and pushed her out. "But I love Wendy More than you!" I yelled and she started sobbing away. I didn't care. I heard Wendy come out a headed for the kitchen. i followed her and sat on the counter. "Hey." I said and I knew she was mad at me because she rolled her eyes. "Had fun kissing my friend?" She askd and I sighed. Why would she think this like really? Ok what ever. "Wendy that wasn't---." She inturupted me. And let me tell you now she looks hot when she's mad. "Save it Josh. You were clearly kissing her back." she yelled but I wasn't listening very much. She actually looked like she was going to cry. "But I love you more." I said and she turned back around and kept cutting her apple. "What ever." SHe said and I rolled my eyes. She was being to cute. I weaved my arms around her tiny waist and pulled her to me. She squealed and I chuckled. She was eating already a apple. "I'm sorry." I whisperd in her ear and she turned in my arms so she was facing me. "You really are aren't you?" She asked and I nodded. I leaned in and kissed her while she melted into it.  "SO we're good?" I asked and she nodded. I tried to get an apple slice but she slapped my hand. "Mine." She said and I laughed. All night we watched movies and kissed somehow I feel like this was Job or somthing to keep this girl. That night she fell asleep on me like she did the first time we met.

She is mine and i'm hers... I love you Wendy.