Untitled Part 14

The Next day the girls came over. Morgan brought the "Hot" Max and I had Justin. Me and Max used to be real great friends so I'm glad we still are. Neva had a Knew little friend named Naruto... Japanese I guess? They were together. Ed and Payveen were together with Karo fighting for her. "Hey girls!" I siad when I opened the door to see Max eating my best friend. ewwww... Justin Laughed and coverd my eyes for me. "Hey Max." Justin said and Morgan blushed. "Morgan just wear protection if you do it tonight." I said and she smacked my arm. I laughed and then followed by Max then Justin. The others arrived and we settled in the livingroom. I was snuggled up in Justin's arms while He was watching the movie. Durring the movie Ed was staring at me. I sighed and sat up. "WHere are you going?" Justin asked and I looked at him. "I'm going to the kitchen to get more Popcorn." I said and he nodded. I quickly went to the kitchen and watched the bag get bigger in the microwave. Then I felt eyes on me. I turned the Ed was coming up to me. "Hey Ed." I said and he smirked at me. "Hello Beautiful." He said and I turned away scared. When Ed left I heard screaming from my room. I went up with Justin then saw Ed pushing a knife into Payveen's Heart while she screamed. I screamed and Ed turned to me with a evil smile. "It's your turn!" He screeched and Justin pulled me away. "Girls Let's go Now!" Justin said and all of them ran into Justin's Truck. I was so scared. Ed might kill us all! What does he want? Is he jelous that I'm with Justin? We drove all the way to a secret location. He turned on the radio and Jelous by Nick Jonas blasted thro. I looked at him a laughed. Why am I laughing at a time like this?! We're all gonna die! Calm down Wendy your going to be fine... For now. We walked to the porch of this mysterious house. A old man opened the door and looked at all of us. "Ah. Young Justin. How may I help you today?" He asked and Justin smiled. "Hey grandpa. Don't act like a wizard right now." Justin said and Morgan was litterally crying behind me. "Ok ok Fine. Come in. Is it Ed again?" his grandfather asked and Justin nodded. "Yes. He's Jelous because I took Wendy from him." He said and I nodded.I knew it! He's jealous!. I thought. "Well the lad does have his ups and downs but has he killed anyone?" The old man said and he looked at me. "Yes One of her best friend. Payveen tayip." Justin explained and tears went down my face. My best friend is dead because of stupid freaking Love! Will this day get any worst? Then Josh came in... I stand corrected. "Hey guys. What's up?" Josh asked and Justin glarred at him. "We'll stay here for awhile." Justin said and the old man dirrected up into rooms. I got partnerd up with Morgan, Max got partnerd up with Justin, and Neva got to be with her boyfriend. We all wen to bed early that night but all night I felt like some one was staring at me. But I did fall asleep...

I hope this goes well... Gulp.