Part 17 Justin's P.O.V

I followed my brother to the only place that he would hurt a girl. He tryed taking morgan but didn't. On the way the took a random girl that looked like Morgan I bet to scare her. Morgan almost chopped off his Hand because of Max! Wow! I followed him and heard them. He replayed and replayed Hanging tree and singing like thise creepy twins. He hung the girl and smiling when he took out her guts and laughed. Wow... Really man? He cut Wendy and I was about to punch him so bad but just not yet cause she defended her self untill... He stabbed her and I went to kill the poop out of him! When I finished with him I carried Wendy half dead in my arms tightly. "Don't die on me Wendy please don't. My only Cherry." I kept mumbling her. When we got to the hosptial. I tryed to get to her but the nurse held me back. "Let me get to her Please!" I said and she sat me down. "Sir. Ms.Sool will be ok. She will be with you soon after we get the result in 3 hours or so." She said and I sighed trying to calm down. "Ok Ok ok.." I said and held one of her Flower pendent necklaces she gave me the first day she met me. I smiled at the thought.

flashback

I was playing around with Ed in school untill I bumped into her. "Oops I'm so so Sorry." I said helping her pick up her stuff. "Thank you." She said so calm and sweet. "Are you new?" I asked and she nodded. "Yes I'm a transfered student." She said and I smiled when I looked at her green eyes. "That's nice.It's nice to see a beautiful girl like you." I said and she blushed and pushed some of her hair behind her ear. After 2 weeks I finally had the guts to ask her out. at the date she was happy and stuff. She trusted me with everything. I could see in her eyes she had trouble in her past life. But what do I know It's my second year in Highschool. "I want to give you somthing." She said and I smiled at her. We were on the beach floor  watching the sunset. "Ok." I said and she took off the necklace she had. "No Wendy... I know that's special to you." I said and she put it my hand and closed it. "But your special to me... So I want you to have it." She said and I smiled wider. "Thank you then." I siad and kept it. That necklace helped me from tuff times.

end of flashback

I kept it still. She was the only one I care about. No other girl I dated compares to her. Then a Nurse came to me with papers. "She is doing very well... She had hit her head so she has a little Amnesia but her memory will come back." She said and I smiled and nodded. "Thank you. Don't tell her I was here but call her parents or Aunt or Best friends. Don't metion me at all please." I siad and she nodded. She left and I sighed. I want her to be safe from Josh. He was still out there. Plus I killed my own brother! But he killed the girls that acted like my sister. I-I Just need time to think... I have to leave... I have to leave my own Girlfriend... My own new home.. and go back to texas. Until next time we meet then we can be together and Happy

The End

Wow! Now there is going to be a sequal of course its called 'Hello again'. Tell me what you thought about the book! Thanks for reading! Especially a shout out to 3 people that where in this story. @Percabeth160 @NevaKraft and @Paypay108 ! Go follow them! They are great people I swear to Bob!