Untitled Part 11

Wendy's P.O.V

I woke up from a weird dream of Unicorns shooting at me but it felt good. Ed wasn't there but brekfast. I giggled at the stanging note that said 'I love you more' on it. I giggled and took a bite of bacon and saw the other girls smiling and eating that I bet Ed made. I walked down with a piece of bacon and hugged my new boyfriend. "Thank you." I said and he smiled. "Your welcome love." He said and I noticed he changed. "Where are you going?" I asked and he shrugged. "I'm going out. I will be back this afternoon with a suprise for you." He said and I nodded. "Bye." I said and He left. Ed Waters is better. I serched up Ed Sheeran and it showed a completely diffrent person on facebook... He is not the famous Ed sheeran. He is the no famous Ed Waters. I started to listen to music and Cher Llyod blasted thro my earphones. 

It's my last big breath what you want me to do?
When you act all cool like you already knew
That I'll be stuck here cold just waiting it through
'Til your heart starts beating for that somebody new
You know that it's true

'Cause it's beautiful people like you
Who get whatever they want
And it's beautiful people like you
Who suck the life right outta my heart
And it's beautiful people like you
Who make me cry
'Cause nobody else could be nearly as cruel as you

It's a wicked game that you're making me play
Where I crawl back home as you're walking away
And it's all quite clear what you want me to say
But you'll be so long gone if I ask you to stay
You know that it's true

'Cause it's beautiful people like you
Who get whatever they want
And it's beautiful people like you
Who suck the life right outta my heart
And it's beautiful people like you
Who make me cry
'Cause nobody else could be nearly as cruel as you\

This song used to be my song when I was depressed with all the break ups. But Lego house is my favorite but this one is awesomer... If thats even a word .                                                  

                                             Hey, hey, hey

Hey, hey, hey

It's my last big breath what you want me to do?

When you act all cool like you already knew

'Cause it's beautiful people like you

Who get whatever they want

And it's beautiful people like you

Who suck the life right outta my heart

And it's beautiful people like you

Who make me cry

'Cause nobody else could be nearly as cruel as you

Nobody else could be nearly as cruel as you

As you. 

so Now I'm boerd sense spotify broke because of that song. I looked at the time and it was 4 in the afternoon. I looked out the window and saw the girls talking and stuff but no Ed. I sighed and started moving to my room. When I entered there was candles everyhere, Rose petals shaped like a heart and filled up on my bed, Music was playing my favorite song Lego House, and lastly Ed was there with a smile. Or was that Ed? Then I noticed the guy!

Mystery guy P.O.V

"Ed Are you sure about this? WHat if she doesn't love me anymore like she did in the past?" I was really nervous but Ed was annoyed but he loved me because I was his freaking brother. "She's been talking about you alot. Of course She'll love you. I have to break up with her. But This is going to be the greastest date you ever had my best friend/ Brother." He said and I groaned. "Want to see the set?" He asked me and I nodded. I looked at everything and I gasped. Wendy is going to be so suprised. "Thank Ed." I said and He smiled. "Your welcome man. Don't break her heart ok?" He asked and I nodded. Ed put a note on her bed and set me in the place where I was supposed to be in his "Plans" that were all made up in his stupid little brain.