Part 6 (Starts with Josh's P.O.V)

I pushed him against the wall by the shirt angery. He was telling Wendy Lies. He was scared when he saw my face. "What did you tell Wendy?!" I spat at him and he pulled out his phone and showed a video of me in a party last year with my ex- ex- ex- Girlfriend. I sighed then glarred at him. "Then I told her we found you last night with this girl." He said and July was shocked. "We!? Nope this was you. I like Josh he looks like a good match." July said and I smiled. "That was last year. SHe was my Ex (x3) girlfriend. I never loved her the way I love Wendy." I said and Wendy over heard. "Uncle bob really... I never did anything to you." SHe said and went under my arm. "I know and I'm sorry but I can trust him. You know how guys are with you. I'll bet you he won't even stay a month!" He said and I smiled. "How much do you want to bet?" I asked with a playful smirk.

Wendy's P.O.V

My uncle was stupid for betting Josh. My uncle bet to buy us a house and pay the rent for 3 years. WHich is a good deal but Josh spent 100 dollars. I know Josh Loves me and will stay longer. I laughed and went to change. Then me and Josh went out and sat in my old swing set. "We are going to get a house! Yay." He said and I rolled my arms. "Sorry... I just have to belive my family. But now I know I can't trust them." I said and snuggle in his side. "It's fine. As long as we are together we can be happy." he said and I smiled.  "Yup. SO what do you want to do?" I asked and he smiled. "Want to go out and eat?" He asked and I nodded. We ate and had sneak through my window to not get caught cause it was 12:30.