Series #1

DISCLAIMER

This story is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, events, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, leaving or dead, or actual events are purely coincidental.

PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME!

Author's Note

There are chapters that contain a matured content or explicit words that not suitable for young mind readers. So read at your own risk!

Hi mga lovs, hope you'll like this. Keep and Enjoy Reading!..

Sorry for the errors, grammatical, typos and spellings.

From MS #1 : Loving a Mafia Lord to After You Series #1 : Chasing You

P.S.: I change the series title into Delos Reyes Series, kasi mas bet siya sa flow ng iba pang series nito.

Genres: Romance & Action

-Hyd

*****************************

"Mom! Please come back!" A five years old girl shouted when she saw her mother walking out of their house.

Her mom didn't listen to her and continue walking.

"Mom please... don't leave me.." she continue and the tears fall from her eyes down to her cheeks.

She was trying to follow her mother but her mother already get in the cab.

She's crying when she headed back to their-her house. Now she's alone, she's only a five years old! For god sake!

"What should I do?" she whispered.

She didn't know what to do. She cry and cry hoping that her mother will back but days past her mother didn't come back.

She didn't eat, she don't know how to cook. She's now starving, she's hungry like hell.

She heard a knocks from their door. And hope will see on her face but fade away when she open the door and see a boy holding a tupperware on his both hands.

"W-what is your doing here?" she hopelessly said.
The boy smiled and talk.

"I'm here to bring you foods, I know you didn't eat-" he stop when he saw a little girl crying. "Husshhh I'm here don't worry, I'll be your guardian and a friend from now on" the little boy said while hushing and rubbing her back.

Minutes pass and now the little girl calm.

"Can you promise me that you'll gonna be my guardian forever?" little girl said hopefully.

"Yes, now eat because I know your starving" little boy said and with that she start eating.

But the promises are meant to be broken. And their promises meant not to happen, because of this thing called tadhana, who ruined everything.

Delos Reyes Series #1 : Chasing You