THREE

My face was heating just by looking at his toned body, his pompadour hair, and his diamond eyes. I screamed for no reason—probably because I'm still confused about his existence or stunned by his new form. Who's to say?

"Don't be afraid. I'm not going to hurt you." He leaned towards me a little closer as he reached his hand, attempting to touch me.

I retorted, "Yeah, as if I would believe you copying the same line from every movie!"

Pink Steven pulled his hand back to him as he curled back up. He got out of the shower and walked out of the room. The sliding sound of my drawer alarmed me, thinking he might ruin my neatly stacked clothes I just folded yesterday. I got on my feet and sprinted to my bedroom.

Pink Steven wore my black shirt and looked slim and tight. "Uh, I don't think—"

"It fits perfectly," he insisted.

"O-okay, uh, what about the pants?"

"Steven, everything is stretchable."

I completely forgot that I have super cotton clothes. I wondered why Dad would choose stretchy outfits, but it probably wouldn't matter, anyway. Pink Steven went out of the bedroom after getting dressed.

Where is he going this time?

I heard the clacking of pans and pots. He, maybe, is doing something that I couldn't even dare to assume what is. I peered at the corner and saw him taking eggs, bread, bacon, and peanut butter out of the refrigerator. Is he making breakfast?

I walked into the kitchen and interrupted him, "Pink Steven, you don't have to do it. You probably don't know-how. I should do it."

"Steven, let me do this," Pink Steven assured. "And stop calling me Pink Steven—just Pink."

I didn't add another word after that other than calling him Pink instead, but I hesitated of him making breakfast on his own. I observed him, looking at how he does it, and to be honest, I didn't see any problem with what he's doing.

He looked at me suddenly, plastering a poker face. "You should take a shower."

"What?" I furrowed my brow.

"You're gonna be late for work."

I looked at the clock and saw that it's already a quarter to eight. I have work, and I don't want to be late. "Oh, yeah, right."

I went back to the bathroom as I closed the door behind me. I leaned as I slowly sink to lie on my butt. I couldn't get the thought of of him. There's something about him that caught my naked eye, which intrigued me: his eyes, those pink diamond eyes speak a lot. His undeniably slimmed build-up bod, the biceps, everything about his physical form is just stunning. Is he some god or is it just me being kinky?

I shouldn't be thinking about this, shouldn't be imagining about this. It's just me but way buffer than I could even imagine, way hunker. All this fantasy in my head's making me crazy.

I took off the blanket and my black trunks and entered the shower. While scrubbing my back with a block of soap, my belly button throbbed for no reason. It ached somehow, slightly. Although it kinda' stings, still, not that painful. I feel entirely new, now that my gem—Pink, is not in my belly anymore. A different person, if I could define it. I'm still me, but not entirely.

I'm not completely myself.

I grabbed the other towel from the side as I dried myself and wrapped it around my body. I got out of the shower and went to my closet to get my clothes. I wore my clean white button-up shirt, my black pants, and my black leather shoes partnered with black socks. I combed my hair 'till it was neat and clean to the satisfaction and sprayed a bit of cologne for a refreshing feeling. I got out of the room after preparing myself physically. I just need to eat breakfast.