NOMINATIONS!

If you're entering the Graphic Wattys, you have until the 16th! 

Hello everyone! 

Like the last time we held the Graphic Wattys, this year, there's also a nominations category! But please read the rules very carefully, lest the parrots get upset

Like the last time we held the Graphic Wattys, this year, there's also a nominations category! But please read the rules very carefully, lest the parrots get upset... (and trust me, the Guild REALLY doesn't want that. Just look at the absolute mess of crackers on the floor.)

Here's how this works. You can nominate any designer you want, even if they've entered the Graphic Wattys (and yes, designers who've entered the Graphic Wattys can still win People's Choice). Basically, you can nominate anyone except yourself. If someone else has nominated the designer, you can still nominate them - it may or may not impact their chances of winning! Also, yes, the same designer can be nominated in multiple categories - but like the Graphic Wattys, they can only win in one. The maximum number of awards you can win is two - one People's Choice, and one Guild-Chosen!

The categories are below. To nominate someone, simply inline comment on the relevant category and tag them. As an example, you could say, "I'm nominating Party-Parrot for best New Talent." (WHO LET PARTY GET NEAR PHOTOSHOP?) 

1. NEW TALENT (The same rules apply - the designer has to have started making covers this year.)

2. DARK COVERS

3. LIGHT COVERS

4. MANIPULATED COVERS

5. SIMPLE/MINIMALIST COVERS

6. BANNERS/BLENDS/STORY ADS

7. BOOK JACKETS

8. ICONS

9. MANIPULATIONS

10. THREADS

11. MOBILE DESIGNERS (Same rules - only mobile designers are allowed.)

12. DIGITAL AND MISCELLANEOUS ART

The Guild will not determine who wins this category - it's People's Choice and is purely determined by you. After entries close on the 16th, another chapter will be put up where you can vote and decide who ultimately gets the awards. So get nominating!