✧・゚ RAEVANTHOLOGY

Hi! I'm Ruth and Welcome to my little ol' chapter. So the winners of G.watty were given a chance to have their very own chapter and the chapter could be about anything so here's my try at this!

I did not expect to win anything when I joined the graphic wattys, I admit that I had some hope and well I'm still hecka surprised that I actually won in anything, however, I am very very very happy and thankful for everyone who voted for me. I admit this has kind of helped me become a bit more confident in myself and my graphics or at least my icon making (I barely bothered with icons before), I know a certain batling who would flap her sacred black blankie in pride when she reads this.

I had absolutely no idea on what I wanted this chapter to be about, so well I guess I'm just going to randomly talk so that people think I'm interesting. So, I'm a mobile designer and have been a mobile designer from the start and will continue to be a mobile designer for years to come. Soon to be an 18 year old mixed raced girl from a VERY diverse continent. I'm also proudly queer.

I'm an aspiring author and songwriter and I'm kind in the process of (trying) to learn Japanese. I prefer to watch dance videos over music videos and I absolutely love baking even though I'm not that amazing at it, uhm gosh, that's all I can think of right. My brain is struggling to poop out anything else (if you know what I'm referring to comment #poopwater)

I do have other socials if you guys are interested in checking those out!

▫️ my graphic account : RAEVANTHOLOGY
▫️ my writing account : dandelionjeans
▫️ my back up : lovelynymphette
▫️ my graphic Instagram : fennecgrfx
▫️ my deviantart : overdosedoninsanity
▫️ my youtube : Insanity Tutorials

All support is hecka appreciated!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

RAEVANTHOLOGY is the Graphic Wattys Winner 2020 of Guild-judged and People's Choice Icons. They're giving away 4 premade/icon sets and 4 premade book covers. To enter, click on the external link, the comments section, or enter this into your browser: https://www.rafflecopter.com/rafl/display/760deb2f25/?