VOTING!

The parrots were absolutely blown away by your entries. So much so, in fact, that this is all that remains of them: 

 So much so, in fact, that this is all that remains of them: 

(We're kidding. There is no parrot abuse in this household - WHO LET THEM OUT OF THE - yeah, as I was saying. We're a parrot-friendly establishment. The parrots are safe. The Guild, though?) 

Anyway - 

wait, hold on, did I tell you about the time when Explody blew up the stairwell? Gods, that was hilarious. We crashed Mya's basement. She didn't even know we were coming. Also, there were goats and zombies and unicorns. 

Oh, and Lani's katana. 

Also, Imogene brought a PC, and we spent the first night not sleeping - nope, not designing - yeah, we argued about who got to use the PC. 

- and this is why we never get anything done! 

Okay, basically, we're here to say that the Graphic Wattys are closed. The Guild is judging and suffering because it's too hard to pick a winner. HOWEVER, People's Choice is now OPEN FOR VOTING! From now until the 30th of August at 12pm GMT, you can click on the link in this inline comment, the external link or the link in our bio to be taken to a Google Form to vote. Only votes cast on the Google Form count, and you may only vote once. You can vote for the same person in different categories, but like in the Graphic Wattys judged by the Guild, they can only win in one category.

You can't vote for yourself, but spread the word on your message board, tag people here, hype your favourite designers up - because the Graphic Wattys 2020 People's Choice is here, and there can only be one winner. 

(We lied. There are multiple winners. But it sounded better that way.) 

The nominees can be found on the next page. Please note that not everyone nominated is on the list because of the number of nominations, and only the top percentage by number of nominations proceeded to the voting stage. Thank you all, and may the parrots be ever in your favour.