✧・゚lovable-lemon

Hi, everyone! Before I start with babbling about random stuff, I would like to thank life and fate for bringing this opportunity my way. That also means the responsible people behind this profile (you rock). I would also like to congratulate everyone who participated, to those who won and to those who didn't. It took incredible amount of courage to sign up for this, so pat yourself on the back, you worked hard for it!

My graphic journey started with boredom. I originally signed up to this site to write and read, but after a year or so, I got bored of it. After bumbling around newsfeed and various reading lists, I stumbled upon a graphic shop. A couple of shops and portfolios later, I was already downloading PicsArt to my phone and making my first text slap.

And that's how it all began, really. No radioactive spiders, no gamma radiation, no divine intervention - I was just very bored. I have been happily meddling with photomanipulation for some 4 or 5 years. It took me a while to earn the set of skillz I have, and there's still plenty to learn. The point is anyone can do it, no matter the platform. It may be 10 percent device, but it's 90 percent you.

I will shortly promote my graphic portfolio and newly posted graphic shop. Below is a compilation of my oldest graphics I could find, so I will be using that as promo material and not say anything else.

 Below is a compilation of my oldest graphics I could find, so I will be using that as promo material and not say anything else

Since I don't have any concrete idea on how to continue this chapter, I'll be doing a little Q&A in the comments. Feel free to ask me anything, ranging from graphic design related stuff to favorite kind of tea.

Ask your questions here:

That would be it from me, hope you enjoy the stuff other gods and goddesses have prepared for you and hope to see you some more on Wattpad!

Sincerely,
Maya <3

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

lovable-lemon is the Graphic Wattys Winner 2020 of People's Choice Book Jackets. They're giving away 3 custom icons and 2 custom covers. To enter, click on the external link, the comments section, or enter this into your browser: http://www.rafflecopter.com/rafl/display/760deb2f24/?