✧・゚Milochondria

Yolo, I'm Milo and I was born with two brain cells—unfortunately I lost 5 of them in WWVII and I now currently have 3 brain cells.

(Confused? Discombulating? Questioning my intellectual sanity? Perfect!)

I'm just gonna get right into Introductions. I'm 17, Nigerian and a college student as of this September. I'm learning Korean and French although I haven't checked my Duolingo in ages, oops. I don't do much with my life except do art, fashion, graphics and poetry. Lately I've been practicing makeup and dance though I look like a clown when I try both lmao.

I worship bread and I am currently recruiting bread cult members. Do not pm me if you will not stub your toe for bread.

I'm also working on a webcomic called Carte Blanche, which will be a steampunk faction with themes of war, rebellion, drama, romance(bc I cannot do without it lol), culture and morality. It'll be on Webtoon and knowing me and my slow self it's probably gonna be published in 5 years or something.

I wanna keep this short and simple because I cannot English correctly, so I'll end this with a thank you to everyone who voted for me in People's choice, I consider it an honour that people see me good enough for that award :) Also, Thank you Guild for awarding me with a gwatty and thank you Guild Parrot for deeming me worthy enough to hold the title of Parrot Worthy.

I cannot believe I went through this without saying a single swear :)

Anyways! Socials!

Instagram : freakthegeekart

Twitter : milo_monroe

YouTube : Lola Dawn

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Milochondria is the Graphic Wattys Parrot-Worthy Winner 2020 of Dark Covers, Light Covers, Banners/Blends/Story Ads and Mobile Designers as well as the People's Choice Winner of Light Covers. They're giving away 5 premade icons and text styles for mobile and Photoshop users. To enter, click on the external link, the comments section, or enter this into your browser: https://www.rafflecopter.com/rafl/display/760deb2f6/?