fuckshit | fights

"I mean, does your stupid ass not notice or something!?" You screamed into Fuckshit's face. He slammed the door, silencing the loud rap music which was blaring from the kitchen.
It wasn't unusual to see you two fighting, you have been best friends since you were little. You've never left eachother's side since then. The boys were used to your constant fights and discussions.
The reason you were arguing this time was because Fuckshit, obviously under many substances, decided to interrupt your flirty talk with a guy you were into. Just like that, while you were about to make a move on him, he walked in front of him, grabbed you by the waist and basically dragged you away from your crush. It always made you fucking furious when Fuckshit behaved childishly like that, so you wasted no time and started telling him off.
"I was so close to winning him bitch! Why would you cut me off like that? The fuck??" You pushed him in the chest, making him stumble.
"y/n, calm down" Fuckshit muttered, clenching his jaw.
"No. Shut the fuck up, Fuckshit. You can't screw me over like that! I mean did you even have a reason?" You looked up at him defiantly, wishing you were taller and more intimidating. "Ugh you're so-"
You weren't even able to finish the sentence as Fuckshit's lips crashed yours as he forcefully grabbed you by the arm. In shock, you quickly pulled away and looked into his lustful eyes. Not even seconds later, you gripped his shirt and pulled him in, kissing him back just as hard as he did
He doesn't waste any time in picking you up, wrapping your legs around him and pushing you into the door.
As you both have your hands all over eachother, yours gripping his hair and his running over your thighs, you hear him mumble against your lips: "fuck i'm so into you".

lmao this is my first imagine let me know what y'all think
requested by nymphettamine