fuckshit | jealous

Olan is so fine wtf
//
Y/N grinned with satisfaction as she landed a backside nosegrind in the skatepark's longest rail, earning cheers and claps from a few skaters around her. Distracted by her excitement, y/n lost control of her board. It quickly rolled away as she stumbled onto the ground. She sat up, laughing at herself. As she rested for a while on the ground, a tall asian guy skated towards her and offered his
hand.
"You good?" he asked as he pulled her up to her feet.
"Yeah, I think so" she chuckled as she ran a hand through her messy hair.
"That was sick, what you did over there." He said, looking over to the rail as she just smiled at him. "The name's Nico"
"y/n" she answered, hopping back on her board.
"Well, see you around Nico" she smiled as she skated back to his boyfriend.

After watching y/n's exchange with one of the most popular skaters in Los Angeles, Fuckshit's mood changed completely. He had stopped skating and just stood at the side with a scowl on his face.
"Whats up?" y/n asked, worried by her boyfriend's sudden change in demeanor.
"It's nothing, y/n, go away" Fuckshit answered rudely as she walked over to him.
"The fuck is wrong with you? Why are you acting like this all of a sudden" She continued as Fuckshit sat down on the curb, still scowling at Nico. Y/n followed his gaze and connected the dots.
"Are you-" she paused in disbelief, looking back and forth between the two boys "Jealous?"
Fuckshit huffed, finally looking up at her from his sitting position. "Well, he clearly wants to fuck you, i mean, did you see how that (slur) was looking at you?! It didn't fucking seem like he wanted to.." He kept on rambling as y/n crossed her arms and stared, amused by what he was saying.
She stepped closer to him and sat on his lap, making Fuckshit stop speaking and look at her.
"I like you, dork" y/n replied with a big smile on her face.
Fuckshit just sighed, looking away, not being able to find a way to express what he felt. "i really don't want to lose you, y/n" he finally let out, still not meeting her gaze.
"Hey, hey" Her hand rose and turned his face so that she was able to look at him in the eyes. "Fuckshit you're the only person for me" y/n whispered as Fuckshit smiled down at her with a soft expression on his face.
Still sitting on his lap, y/n trailed her hands from his face onto his hair, pulling him in and kissing him. Fuckshit's grabbed her upper thigh, turning the soft kiss into an intense makeout.
They were interrupted as they heard a faint "Get a room!". The pair turned to see Ruben skating by, laughing at them. Y/n rolled her eyes as her and Fuckshit gave him the middle finger, making the boy smirk at the couple in amusement.
///
I used the term 'slur' in this chapter since Fuckshit's character in Mid90s frequently uses slurs and i wanted his way of speech in this chapter to match to his character's. If it makes you uncomfortable to read in any way, please let me know and i will stop using it and edit this chapter. I really don't want to offend anyone or come off as disrespectful in any way. :)
Thank you all for the support!! Your votes and comments really make me v happy🥺 I am also working on the Ruben and Stevie requests! Love y'all