ray | protective

I sighed as I watched my reflection in the mirror, a small smile creeping up my face. I had decided to dress up for Estee's party today, my eyes glittered with eyeshadow and highlighter and my lips were tinted a soft pink color by my gloss. I flattened my plaid miniskirt and fixed my top, I looked hot.

I was finally able to snap out of my trance as I heard the horn of Fuckshit's car blare through her window.
"Coming! Shut uuuuup" I yelled through the window, being able to hear their snickers at my response.
The crew came up to my sight as I opened the door, they were all scattered around on the driveway. Ray was laying against the car's front along with Fuckshit, Fourthgrade was recording Ruben's skate tricks and Stevie just sat in the car looking out the window. A grin instantly appeared on my face as I skipped over to his car, catching their attention. Whistles and 'whoas' could be heard as they stopped in their track and their eyes darted to me, making me chuckle and jokingly do a little twirl.

My breath hitched as me and Ray locked eyes. Fuck, he looked extra cute today. The side of his mouth quirked upwards into a smirk as his eyes scanned my body. Copying his movements, my eyes flew across his chest, which was covered with a black hoodie. A silver glint caught my sight as my eyes darted toward his hand. 'Rings, huh? That's new' I thought to myself as I looked up once again, a knowing look had spread on his face.

My relationship with Ray is... interesting. I mean we spend 90% of the time together, either cuddling or hooking up. The skate shop is practically my second home from all the time we slept over there together. But we agreed we didn't want the guys to find out. As far as they know, we are just very close friends. Besides, I found sneaking around with Ray pretty hot , so no complaints over here.

"Hey" I muttered, eyes still watching Ray's with amusement. He gestured a mocking salute, eyes twinkling with a spark of lust.
"Godamn y/n" Fuckshit whistled, jumping off his car and approaching me, making our eyes turn to him.
"Looking hot tonight" he slurred, clearly drunk off his mind. His hand circled my waist as his sight never left my chest, making me look at him confused.

I was ripped out of the blong boy's grasp as Ray scoffed and opened the door for me. "Shut the fuck up man, get your drunk ass in the car and drive" he muttered, wrapping me as I got in the backseat next to Ruben. He greeted me with a big hug as we talked about the party.

///

We finally arrived to Estee's house, all of us scrambling off the car. The music from inside the house could be heard clearly, making me sway my hips to the rhythm.
"Ayee" Fuckshit stumbled behind me, grabbing me by the hips. 'Ugh this boy was being extra annoying today' I thought to myself. But I was quickly interrupted as Ray came to my view, a scowl and a deadly glare on his face.

He put his hand on Fuckshit's chest as he pushed him backwards, making the drunk boy stumble.
"Yo, what the fuck Ray?" he shouted as he strided closer to his friend.
Ray fumed. "Don't touch her like that" was all he said.
"Chill we're just having fun bro" Fuckshit answered, a hint of amusement in his eyes. Did he know? I wondered as he walked into the house, followed by the rest.

Grabbing Ray's arm, I pulled him back before he went through the door. He looked over to me, he hadn't calmed down completely yet, his breathing quick.
"Hey" I looked up to him "Calm down"
His expression visibly softened as he hesitantly pulled me in his arms for a quick hug. I surprised him by leaning in for a short kiss.
"Now let's go have fun"

///
whew this was a long one
..im back!!!! :)))