fourthgrade | sleepy

I took a sharp breath, my eyes drifting open as i heard Fourthgrade stir in his sleep, letting put a quiet moan.
"Hey, Fourth" i whispered "wake up". He ignored me as he pulled me closer to him. I cautiously slip out of his grasp as i try to head to head over to the bathroom. His hand quickly grabs me by the waist and pulls me on top of him. I watch as Fourthgrade smiles softly with his eyes still closed. "Good morning" he mutters with a groggy voice as i ran my hand through his already messy hair. Finally climbing off of him, i headed over to the bathroom.
"Come on, rise and shine, you bum"
///
The pan sizzled as i poured the pancake mix in. I was wearing one of Fourthgrade's hoodies with my pj shorts. "No Scrubs" by TLC played in the back as i hummed along.
I heard Fourthgrade shuffle into the kitchen. My heard turned to look at him, he rubbed his hands over his tired face.
"Oh so my girlfriend is a cook AND a singer now?" he chuckled at me. I rolled my eyes as i chucked a handful of flour at him. The white powder covered his cheeks, making him jokingly gasp as i bursted out laughing.
He walked over to me and picked me up. I squealed as he sat me down in the counter. Fourthgrade took over the pancakes as i watched him cook.
"You burned all of these, you dumbass" He giggled as i kicked his leg, pouting at him. He smiled in amusement as he leaned over and kissed my forehead.
"Dream a little dream of me" by Ella Fitzgerald started playing, making me jump off the counter and start striding around the kitchen. I wrapped my arms around Fourthgrade's back as i danced along to the slow jazz song. He turned around and grabbed my arms, placing them behind his neck. He smiled at me and started mouthing the words to the song.
"Dream a little dream of me" he sang off-key, earning a giggle from me. I rested my head against his chest and closed my eyes as we clumsily swayed to the music. His hands eventually found their way to my lower back, his chin resting at the top of my head.
My eyes snapped open as the smell of burnt pancakes took over. "Whats that smell" i raised my head to look at Fourthgrade as his eyes widened. "Fuck"
///
i didn't realize i wrote this on first person :)