fourthgrade | hairdye

Fourthgrade is supposed to have brown hair in this so here's a pic of Ryder's fine ass for your inspiration lmaooo.
also,, this is set on the present day hehe
///

You were laying in Fourthgrade's bed, as you watched him work on one of his most recent skate videos, he had been editing it for the past hours.
"Hey Fourthgrade, i'm bored." you whined to get his attention.
"hm?" he mumbled not paying any attention, eyes still glued to his computer's screen.
"You have been working on that video for the whole day, give it a rest. Plus you haven't even talked to me since I arrived."  You explained as you put your head on his lap, looking up at his concentrated face.
He finally looked down at you, a small smile instantly appearing on his face as he grabbed a piece of your hair and put it behind your ear. With his hand still stroking your cheek, he once again looked up at the screen, earning a scowl from you. "What do you want to do then, y/n?" he asked as you sat up.
"Uhmm let me think..." You tried to come up with something fun to do as you scooted behind him and started to mindlessly stroke his brunette hair. Your face lit up as an idea popped into your head: "Want me to dye your hair?"
You were startled by him as he suddenly turned his head and looked at you expectantly.
"Let's go" He grabbed your hand and basically dragged you into his bathroom.
"Take your shirt off" you mumbled as you lightly pushed him so that he sat on the toilet seat.
"Say less" he chuckled as he looked at you suggestively while you were looking through the cabinets.
You scoffed as you grabbed the hair dye and bleach, earning a chuckle from him.
Fourthgrade's eyes widened as you handed him the items.
"W-wait, pink?" he stammered "damn, Fuckshit is going to flame me when he sees me"
"Who cares? I think pink hair is hot" You stood between his legs as you put some gloves on.
"Huh. Well, fuck it, let's do it." he muttered as he looked up to you, his hands running through the sides of your thighs as you started to put the hairdye on him.
Once it was ready, you washed off the product on the sink. Both your and his mouth fell open as looked at him through the mirror.
"Fuck, it looks dope" he mumbled as he ruffled his wet hair. "What do you think?"
You wrapped your arms around him from behind and rested your head in his shoulder as you answered: "i love it" and smiled at him.
//

is this cringy? idk
remember to not be a silent reader luv xx