stevie | flirt

I hugged my legs as i brought my knees up to my chest. I heard Stevie burst into laughter beside me, throwing his head back onto the worn out couch. The boys were arguing (once again) over something that had happened at Estee's party as we sat at the back of the shop.
My head automatically wandered over to the boy next to me, i've had feelings for Stevie since the day we met, but we were just friends for all i know. I feel like he flirts with me every now and them, but i also know he has 'messed around' with Estee, which feels totally wrong to me but whatever.

All my thoughts flew out of my head as Fourthgrade's snort snapped me out of my daze. He was looking at a clip he recorded today of Fuckshit eating shit at the skatepark. I leaned over to watch it as we both snickered at Fuckshit's fall.
After watching a few more clips, I took the camera off his hands as i pressed record, sticking out my tongue and playing around. Suddenly, i felt Stevies chin on my shoulder as he tried to get in my video, his hand resting on my other shoulder. He scrunched his nose and flipped the camera off.
"You look ugly" i played off, ignoring the uneasy feeling in my stomach due to his proximity.
"Fuck off y/n, you know i look cute" Stevie chuckled as he yanked the camera off my grip, now recording me. He decided it would be a funny idea to put his hand around my face and squeeze my cheeks together.
"Sunburnnnn" i whined while trying to push his arm off.
"Smile!" he laughed as he pointed the camera towards both of us, quickly giving me a peck on the cheek. I laughed nervously as he kept doing funny faces at the camera, thankfully not noticing the blush on my face.
He awkwardly gave the camera back to a pissed off Fourthgrade and sat back down beside me. Our attention turned back to the crew, who were still playing their game. I watched as Sunburn giggled at the boys' stupid arguments, making my lips curve upwards into a smile. He looked back at me with a small smile, wrapping his arm around my shoulders and pulling me closer to him. I rested my head on his shoulder as we kept talking and laughing around with the rest.
//
This one is v short i know😔🤟🏽

soft and innocent because Stevie!!! is!! baby!!!
Ruben is left, dw i'll write one bc Gio is the love of my life